Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony's Gamers Day

MGS4 bundle for Europe confirmed!!!

Yay....

PSN ID: T_Gears

End of 2009 ltd sales:

Wii = 67-68m

X360 = 38-39m

PS3 = 34-35m

Prediction: The PS3 will surpass the 360 on weekly sales after it drops to $299 on all regular weeks (no big releases).

Around the Network

Motorstorm Pacifica

2x the tracks of the original

4-player split screen

"Moar of: aggression, destruction, variety, danger, unpredictability. Inspired by Hawaii. The island is now your greatest enemy. Twice as many tracks as original Motorstorm. Interactive vegetation technology! Plants fight back! Only larger vehicles can punch through heavy vegitation. Water is everywhere too, adding drag and bouyancy and cooling down the engine temperature, adding tactics. New vehicle: monster trucks. Split Screen for up to 4 players"

Let's hope there's some real content and not just empty talk this year, there's a heap of games I'd like to see in action or at the very least a thorough progress report!

GT5: P 1.5 million sold...

Including downloads? Who knows.

I think motorstorm 2 will be a big deal.

Around the Network

Is it bad that I want it to be over and done with because I want to know whats happening like NOW :D Fantastic news on Motorstorm 2 ^_^ I can't wait for impressions on KZ2 and Resistance 2 :D

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Theres a new killzone 2 trailer:

http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/18705

I just want news on Socom: Confrontation. That's the main title i'm looking forward to on the PS3.

That Was Left-Handed

Xbox Live: Spire VII

Playstation 3 Network: Spire_VII

Well, I got my Killzone 2 release month. :'(

Well it sucked IMO ... the news where actually not even real ones :?

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!