By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony's Gamers Day

more info of their priced exclusives please!

Around the Network

I expect something from one of their in house developers, nothing from Insomniac (no R2 stuff) or Square. I expect that if GoW3 is to be announced this year it will be at E3 so they can "steal the show" a bit from Nintendo and Microsoft. All of the stuff we know about and maybe one game that we don't, but they will keep their big stuff for E3.

I would guess that they are saving some stuff for scea's gamers day which is two fridays from now.

Stuff starts at 11 am EST (4PM in UK)...

http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/05/06/reminder-playstation-day-press-conference-today/

I expect a new game of some form for the PS3. Hopefully a disc-based game rather than another PSN title, but PSN titles are always welcome.

Hope to get some more info on WKC, Infamous, and Killzone 2. The impressions of the Resistance 2 gameplay should be interesting as well.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Around the Network

80GB + Dualshock bundle coming to all of Europe!
Apparently Insomiac already have 3 kiosks up and running for R2, so expect gameplay. (unless there's an embargo...)
KZ2 is rumored to be shown
Maybe LBP
Infamous and Motorstorm is a possibility
For info on Home is likely.
The Agency will probably be there and there will be 3rd party stuff like Haze...

WCS, Team ICO stuff and FF13 probably won't be shown till TGS..
GOW3, Next Naughtydog project and Twisted Metal won't be revealed till E3 (if Sony is participating)

I expect nothing much, then things can turn out to be very surprising. I don't think we can expect any Japanese RPG game info until TGS. Or at least E3. I'm pretty excited about it though. Is it aired somewhere, as it has just started?

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

I'm slightly curious if they can present anything that'll make me want a PS3. I've a PC that can run all the latest games, and don't really care for jRPGs or console FPS. That leaves MGS4 and LBP in the "reallreallywant" category, and a bunch of others like Uncharted and Ratchet in the "would be nice, but no big deal" case.

Something from Team ICO would really nice

I'm not sure what to expect, so will wait and be surprised :D

Not long now till it is going to happen (5 hours from now)

Info about home would be good. If it's as good as sony say it is, it should give xbox live a run for its money

PSN ID: OverDrivve

"They wanted success, and they wanted it no later than teatime friday" - Mick Rock