By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony's Gamers Day

Well finally we're getting the MGS4 bundle! It's about time.

Around the Network

Haven't they stopped production of Sixaxis yet? How can they be still putting them in yet to be released bundles?

ds3 has not been released in PAL regions yet. so sixaxis is still in production over here.

Downloading Haze demo now. Will see soon enough whether it is 'just another shooter'.

DMeisterJ said:

@ Feb 2009.

=p  Krik was right after all hé;..

Around the Network

I would assume that the KZ2 launch is the Europe release since it is SCEE running this, not SCEA. So KZ2 could still see a 2008 release stateside.

DOATS1 said:
ds3 has not been released in PAL regions yet. so sixaxis is still in production over here.

DS3 was released in Aus late april and i've seen it in all the gaming stores where i live

PSN ID: OverDrivve

"They wanted success, and they wanted it no later than teatime friday" - Mick Rock

Videogirl said:
Just a little OT here :

Kaz Irai spoke about 10.5 million PS3 sold (shipped) at the end of 2007. VGC has it at ~8.8 million sold through. Is it remotely possible that 1.7 million PS3 were still sitting on the shelves as of 31 december 2007 ? Or do you think like me it's more likely that VGC figures are off by let's say 300'000 to 500'000 ?

1.7 million is a lot less then what 360 had left on the shelves it's first year when they stuffed the market.

Disapointing lineup for me though.  Only thing i'm interested in is LBP.

PooperScooper said:
solojohlo said:
SCEE suck

......   ....  WHAT?  I dont know what your trying to say. or are you just trolling.

He says Sony Computer Entertainment "Europe" sucks and I agree with him, they do suck comparing to SCEI and SCEA.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

On his comment about outsellinf the 360. While to us it's obviously not true due to UK's number alone. Maybe he is talking about Mainland Europe. Okay so not Europe as such but if true then he might well be right.

Hmm, pie.