By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wii-Fanboy Review of Grand Theft Auto IV

Very good read sir. Based on my time in the game, about 15 hours in, i'd give it a 9.25 so far. Most of the high points and low points you mentioned match my own. The only thing I would disagree on is the melee combat. For some reason I do enjoy it, especially against pedestrians, or people that just won't give up their damn cars.

Maybe you should be banned again so you can keep dusting off your PS3 when MGS4 comes out. If you ever do get the itch to try online, I highly recommend it.

Good thing you missed this week, considering it's Anti-Wii Week. Welcome back to the show. 

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

@kingofwale, that is foolish. We know Zen, you do too. His review is detailed and complete. Why post in here if you didn't read it? Just to talk shit about Zen? Leave that nonsense at the door.

@sc94597, again we're aware of who Zen is. His potential bias was clearly stated by announcing himself as a Wii-fanboy. His potential fanboyism didn't stop him from enjoying this game. In fact he spent $60 on it didn't he. What moron would spend $60 on a game to talk shit about it? Not Zen.

You did a great job, and coming from Zen people should be happy he likes the game and rated it so high. If you've just come in here to take the piss out of Zen because he is a self-proclaimed fanboy, please read his review because it doesn't suck. His words are that of a gamer, not the fanboy he calls himself. His final message is not unreasonable. He's telling you his situation and saying, "I'm a fanboy. I gave peace a chance, it did wonders for me and I think it would do the same for you."

On a side note, maybe they should start giving out random 1-week bans. It's seemed to give Zen some valuable insight. 

Lol, he gives GTA4 a 9.5 and you still bitch at him for unrelated Wii crap.

Good review.

Thanks for backing me guys.

Without that week ban, I would have never played this game, honestly. Woulda been my loss.

A great game is great no matter what system it's on.

It's all in the review. Thanks for checking it out. :P

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Nice review and you are generous to give it a 9.5, i gave it a 9.

Around the Network

Welcome back Zen!

I very much enjoyed the review, and I'll definitely give this game a shot next time I'm near a 360 (Which will be in a couple of days). I've never been a huge fan of the series, but I do think it would be a shame to never try out the game. I also appreciate your opinions on the matter, and from what I've seen so far, I think that my opinions are similar to yours on a lot of issues, so I'll take this review to heart.

Once again great job and I'm anticipating your next Wii-Fanboy Review. ^___^

Oh no. Another positive. Must resist urge to buy it!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Smeags said:
Welcome back Zen!

I very much enjoyed the review, and I'll definitely give this game a shot next time I'm near a 360 (Which will be in a couple of days). I've never been a huge fan of the series, but I do think it would be a shame to never try out the game. I also appreciate your opinions on the matter, and from what I've seen so far, I think that my opinions are similar to yours on a lot of issues, so I'll take this review to heart.

Once again great job and I'm anticipating your next Wii-Fanboy Review. ^___^

lol, thanks man. BTW, your sig is magnificant.

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Good review im glad you enjoyed the game you being one of the few people here who expressed a disliking to the series.

Why were you banned for a week?