By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The I just beat the game thread

Just beat GTAIV's story mode... Very dissapointed

Around the Network

I just beat Sonic rush!

Ok, it was a few days ago, but I only make it on here once a week. Good game, though the boss fights aren't nearly as much fun as the traditional sonic levels. And in the Sonic Vs. Blaze button mashing segment, I must have spent 5 minutes pounding the A and B buttons. It was not nice on my poor mangled planting hands.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Just beat Crash Of The Titans for the PS2.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

i just beat. days of glory II for NDS,Super mario Bros 1 & 3 (again, this is like the 200th time i finish them),Zelda Oot (again on the VC), im half way in earthbound (SNES), im starting DKC2 (Snes).

We are Wii....Waiting for Pikmin 3! and Pikmin 2 NPC...

Playing:

- Donkey Kong Country Returns

- Minecraft!

-  Venezuela FTW!       

just beat Haze. I actually wanted to see where the story ends up since it's pretty much a cliffhanger, but there were alot of parts in the game that felt like a chore to get to the end.

Around the Network

I just beat Beautiful Katamari. My "supergiant" was 750,000 km in size. That was crazy...

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Just beat Castlevania DOS. My first castlevania game since castlevania 3 for nes (which i prob didn't even get past 10% of the game). One of the most fun games i've ever played. i really hope they come out with that rumored wii version.

i just beat SMG,and its my fav game ever

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I beat MGS last night.

I also completely gave up on Assassin's Creed the night before. I tried to like it, I really did. I guess you could say AC beat me.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

I just beat Kirby's Canvas Curse.

What a great game. It's an awesome gameplay concept glued to the world of Kirby with a fantastic art style. I highly recommend it.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.