By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The I just beat the game thread

@ LCEC
Yeah, I got the "real ending" on No More Heroes, was awesome.

@ dMeister J
I'm enjoying Assassin's Creed, I believe that this is just one of those games you either love or hate. It is repetitive though. But, I'm playing it in chunks between SSBB and MK Wii.

Around the Network

I just beat my friend at squash! sure he won the other three games. But of the dozen or so times we've played, this is my first victory.

Hey, Squash is a game.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Scored all of the rainbows in Pixel Junk Monsters. Just got the last one last night.

Just beat New Super Mario Bros. I still have a couple of those large gold coins, but I've beaten all the stages.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Just beat the second scenario of Doom. I took the advice of EGM and shot at the Cyberdemon until it died. Amazingly, it worked!

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Around the Network

I beat Skies of Arcadia a couple days ago.

Brawl was my most recent. Not too far behind was collecting my 242nd star in Super Mario Galaxy.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

I just beat Brawl, Condemned and Army of two

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

I just beat Mario Galaxy. I had gotten to the point that I beat Bowser with Luigi within about a week to 2 weeks of purchasing the game, but then I just kinda quit cause I had other things I wanted to do, but for some reason (I hate studying for finals) I pulled out Mario Galaxy again and decided to stomp through the last 50 or so remaining stars I needed and then grab the 2 finale stars to round everything off.
My ending death Tally was Mario - 183, Luigi - 0. No, this wasn't some amazing thing that I magically mastered using Luigi, it's just that I only found out about the death tally after I beat the thing with Mario, so I decided that I'd go through and see if I could get 0 as Luigi. Anytime I died, I started over again, no picking levels back up at the midpoint for me.

My next goal is probably going to be unlocking everything in Excite Truck, that'll probably take a while. After that I'm going to pick No More Heroes back up and crunch through it on the heaviest difficulty. and then if I still haven't gotten Mario Kart Wii by then, I'll go back through Wii sports and work on getting gold or platinum in all the various training modes.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

I finished Professor Layton yesterday. I still had over 90 hint coins left. Now I can go back and attempt to finish the remaining puzzles.