By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The I just beat the game thread

stof said:

I just beat Elite Beat Agents again!

But this time on Cruis'n. Damn some of those songs are insane. The final song has some 14 tap sequences. Man was not meant to handle 14 taps!

oh crap: I've unlocked "Sweat'n" I'm a dead man.

=p  That game is lol and yeah the final song is insane (Ufo thing).

I loved the song/story with the dad who promised a beautifull present for his daughter on Christmas oh boy that was heartbraking...

Around the Network

I just beat Brothers in Arms DS!

This thread has spurred me on to actually complete games. Which is good, because I'd forgotten how awesome Brothers in Arms was. There are some moments of frustration that arise from the occasional unclear objective, but it's still a terrific game and I feel the replay value will be exceptionally high.

Unfortunately It'll be at least 2 months before I can boast of game beats. I might beat a DS game or two while I'm up north, but it's unlikely.

But come back here shortly after 2 months from now and I should be adding Umbrella Chronicles and Harvey Birdman to my beats belt.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

I just beat MK Wii for all three engine sizes. Not too hard.

^Guy pissing on Microsoft Sign

UBISOFT BOYCOTT

I just beat Assassin's Creed... And the ending sucked.

As did most of the gameplay... Tooooo repetitive, tedious, and boring.

God, I thought this game was good with the six million or so sales, but I suppose I was incorrect.

Nintendo Zealot said:
I just beat MK Wii for all three engine sizes. Not too hard.

Awesome. But Mario Kart isn't exactly the kind of game where beating it is something you intend to do quite often. Beat something with a little more teeth to it!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

I just beat SMG with all 242 stars.

I´ve beaten FFXII: RW 2 with 100% completion 2 days ago, I´m glad it´s over.

beat GT5:P, have all cars including the F1 ferrari, now to get gold on all events...

Just beat LifeForce for the NES this morning.

Ofcourse with the Konami code!

Beat resident evil 4 a month ago, best game in a long time, helped revive my interest in games somewhat, now i'm playing about 8 hours a week up from about 4.

Kickin' Those Games Old School.       -       201 Beaten Games And Counting