By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The I just beat the game thread

I just beat Bioshock a couple of days ago.

Around the Network

Double Post

I just beat DMC 4.

This week I decided to pick up some of my older games to finally play it and finish it.

Halo 2. I really ask myself if their are people who enjoy the singleplayer. There were moments were I was so glad that I finally beated the level because they made me feel bored.

Metal Slug Anthology: Oh boy what do I love this games =p.

Gunbird 1: Well finished this one in like 20 minutes and I probably never will pick it up again

Gunbird 2: The same as Gunbird 1 only it took me this time 30 minutes.

Where is this game thread? I want to see if I can beat it too.

Around the Network

I've just beaten Subspace emissary for the third time,
and I got Super Paper Mario and Mario Kart wii left to finish...

I beat Super Mario Galaxy yesterday after playing it since March. Considering I am at college I beat it pretty quick, however I only beat the minimum 60ish stars. What I like to do with games is beat the main storyline first, then when I play the game a second time (usually around a year after I played it first) I go and beat everything in it.

i just beat through the fire and flames on expert 2 days ago. PSYCHE! but i did beat it on easy and medium and im starting on hard.

the nintendo wii will outsell the ps3 and the 360 combined by the end of 2008.                           

PS3 will out sell the 360 june 2010.                                                                      

GOTY of 2008 is super smash brothers brawl.... hopefully.

END OF 08 PREDICTIONS:

Wii: 45 million         xbox360: 26 million       PS3: 19 million (made beginning of 08)

wii: 44 million         xbox 360: 24 million      PS3: 21 million (made june 08)

wii code: 8094-5344-2140-1400

brawl code: 5412-9565-3232   

I just beat TopGear while testing the SNES that I got off of eBay.

I just beat Folklore. Great ending. The last 2-3 hours are truely fantastic.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.