By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The I just beat the game thread

I'm trying to go back and beat as many games as possible before buying anything new. I just beat Gears of War and Guild Wars: Prophecy (Campaign). I'm currently working on Bioshock and the original Metroid. After that will be Mass Effect.

Edit: I also just beat Darwinia.

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |

Around the Network

I'm so close to finishing GTA IV (I have unlocked the finale missions, but don't know which to do!)

I beat MK Wii yesterday. (i.e. I got all the gold cups in all classes)

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Just beat GTA4 story mode, I'm up to 75.8% completion still have to do a few assassins missions, steal 29 cars, do 27 most wanted missions, kill 198 flying rats, do 49 stunt jumps and a few more things !( take friends out to every location available for them and find all the random encounters..).

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

I finished No More Heroes a couple of hours ago. I needed it to get out of my system before I go on to my thesis and prepping for a presentation. I'll keep a software draught from now till the end of June when the vacation starts.

In the meanwhile I'll be busy with Medieval 2 total war for my second campaign.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Around the Network

@ Esmoreit:

I finished also No more Heroes in hard mode. Good luck for your thesis.

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

I finally beat all songs of guitar hero 3 on expert difficulty, that including the downloadable ones (free ones) and the extra ones. Yeah this means I have beat The Devil Went Back to Georgia and Through the Fire and Flames in expert. Only 2 songs remaining in normal setlist to clear with 5 stars, those being raining blood and number of the beast.

Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life´s problems

SSBB Event Match Records!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgUd0Q6nejQ <-- Me beating Through the fire and flames on expert!

Brawl FC: 2750-6853-5077

Currently Ranked  #3 on the smash bros league.

http://nsider2.com/forums/signature/ssbb/img/WaSuMaRa.jpg%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D">

http://thebrawl.net/signaturegenerator/metaknight/WaSuMaRa/5370-0082-7840/donkeykong/link/image.jpg%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D">

Just beat GTA IV, in 27 hours

Munkeh111 said:
Just beat GTA IV, in 27 hours

What's your completion ?

Took me 55 hours to beat it with 75% completion rate ( and honestly it's more like 60 hours as 2-3 times after failing the same mission several times in a row I reloaded the game instead of retrying the mission from the cellphone).

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Well, the last post is just four days old, so this isn't considered necroing... I think? Anyway.

Just beat my First Fire Emblem game - FE: Sacred Stones on normal.

Figured it would've been harder due to the reputation of the series, but the sacred twin weapons, skirmishes and tower/ruin grinding made the endgame a cakewalk. The last four boss fights consisted mainly of ROSS AX MURDER with some backup by Amelia, Ephraim and Neimi.

A good game and certainly a challenge for the average player, but didn't have the murderous edge that you'd expect from a FE game.

Warning: The preceding message may or may not have included sarcasm, cynicism, irony, full stops, commas, slashes, words, letters, sentences, lines, quotes,  flaeed  gramar, cryptic metaphors or other means of annoying communication. Viewer discretion is/was strongly advised.