By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Awesome new Too Human video!

Oops, I meant Graphics aren't the greatest.

Anyways, this seems like it will take a good bit of time to beat.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Looking very distinctly average.

This game will be very very good mark my words. Personally, I would consider this game to be on the same par as BioShock or Mass Effect simply due to what I have seen and read about this game.

My problem is too many gamers are looking at this thinking it will be God of War for the 360 or the next Devil May Cry. This are wrong impressions as this game is an Action RPG more then anything else.

If this game is looked at in the correct light I have a hard time seeing it be subpar. Personally, I was a huge diablo fan and having seen several videos and previews of Too Human reminds me of diablo.

I recommend that you look into this further prior to judging the game. Better yet, wait for the demo which will probably be released in the next couple of months.

hey its starcraft with positive 360 news! crazy, that never happens.

OT

The game actually is beginning to look pretty good, i would def play it if i had a 360

I would get this if I had a 360, hopefully it will come to PC since PC is best at ARPGs. If the 360 can pump out some more games like this and Mass Effect and Lost Odyssey I may have to get myself one.