By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Awesome new Too Human video!

Kyros said:
I don't know I love RPGs I love science fiction, but somehow neither Too Human nor Mass Effect did manage to really hype me.
I think you either need an iconic protagonist like Halo, an easy to access storyline. (rebells against empire ..., ) or a movie tie-in. A really sinister enemy also helps. The things you hear about too human are just too vague.

Really? Too bad you're not believeable. Or is it the fanboyism inside you that has got the upper hand?

Easy to call others "fanboy" ah?

Around the Network
Skeeuk said:

doesnt look to bad, more of a standard hack and slash

if it contains rpg undetones it might be a good game

Apparently they are not undertones.  IT is quite overtly an RPG.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

That looks pretty sweet. If it were a PS3 game, I'd probably buy it. I'm really liking the whole norse god/sci-fi schtick -- it seems a cool angle to take. The gameplay looked a little uninspired, but what can you really tell from a few short clips, huh?

Could be very cool.

too human(360) and haze (PS3) both will flop and be over looked by AAA titles swamping those games.

Its looking like it might wake the diablo in me. I'd love to finally be able to replace diablo 2.

Around the Network

Does anyone believes that too human is going to be this year surprise??

eliasg said:
Does anyone believes that too human is going to be this year surprise??

I would like it to be, but thats not the same as expecting it to be.

shepard is more iconic than master chief!

Looks pretty sweet to me. I think this game is really going to surprise a lot of people.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof said:
Looks pretty sweet to me. I think this game is really going to surprise a lot of people.

I'm hoping so.  The graphics arn't awe-inspiring, but the gameplay looks very fun and deep.