By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Awesome new Too Human video!

lol I like how all the PS 3 fans want it to fail and put haze next to it to say hey you know we have also a game that will fail....

but I have a news for you Haze is about as exclusive to PS 3 than madden NFL is..... and you don't know if it will fail probably not due to the hype..... actually I think we'll have less failures on games on XB than PS... after all that's difference between the two isn't it ???

one has awesome games and bad hardware... and the other one has awesome hardware and no good games lol :P
I don't think the trend will change beside the proved IPs

Around the Network
Kyros said:
I don't know I love RPGs I love science fiction, but somehow neither Too Human nor Mass Effect did manage to really hype me.
I think you either need an iconic protagonist like Halo, an easy to access storyline. (rebells against empire ..., ) or a movie tie-in. A really sinister enemy also helps. The things you hear about too human are just too vague.

If you want a great villain, you should play Mass Effect. I loved to hate Saren.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

stof said:
Looks pretty sweet to me. I think this game is really going to surprise a lot of people.

God, I hope so. I want to see SK succeed but this game has become a joke in the industry. Hopefully SK will get the last laugh when all is said and done.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Too Human looks like a very interesting game. I will see what happens

yeah, looking realy good. Much better than those old trailers.

Around the Network

it's improved a lot...now it's starting to become interesting

2008 year end sales (made in January 2008):

44.2 M 27.1 M 20.8 M

I don't have high hopes for this game...but I hope it delivers..

If you want a great villain, you should play Mass Effect. I loved to hate Saren.

I would like to . Bioware is one of my favorite developers. So I either need a port or a really cheap 360 bundle with Halo3 and Mass Effects.

Kyros said:

I would like to . Bioware is one of my favorite developers. So I either need a port or a really cheap 360 bundle with Halo3 and Mass Effects.

Well, if you have a good computer.....

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Well, if you have a good computer.....

Sadly I switched to PS3 because my PC was running out of steam and TVs finally have decent resolutions. Oblivion was ok but I tried playing Bioshock on it and it wasn't enjoyable. oh well. Wait and see.