By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Awesome new Too Human video!

The combat is looking much better here.

http://www.g4tv.com/xplay/previews/21512/World_Premiere_All_Access_Too_Human.html

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

mehhhh,,,this game has been in developement since 1999 and it STILL looks nothing special...Sillicon knights needs an award or some thing.

The camera angles are improving. I think I will be as hooked as I was for Diablo on this game.

I don't know I love RPGs I love science fiction, but somehow neither Too Human nor Mass Effect did manage to really hype me.
I think you either need an iconic protagonist like Halo, an easy to access storyline. (rebells against empire ..., ) or a movie tie-in. A really sinister enemy also helps. The things you hear about too human are just too vague.

looks fine - I hope it turns out to be a good game

Around the Network

Saw it on X-Play last night.

One word?

Meh.

What, are you Sony-fans or something?

This game is the God of War of the X360.

@ Slimebeast

Don't get me wrong. The game looks awesome, but I just felt very "meh" about it.

I don't like to get excited about games until there is more information out on it.

Too human : it's looks better than before, it could be the Bioshock of last yeear, but i have said too much.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

doesnt look to bad, more of a standard hack and slash

if it contains rpg undetones it might be a good game

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...