By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - KillZone 2 "officially" delayed to 2009

krik said:
Reasonable said:
I gotta love the amount of conclusions being drawn from an unconfirmed rumour... just imagine you applied your reasoning to actual facts! The things you could achieve...

Except it's not a rumor. It was confirmed by a Guerilla employee. Anyway, you will soon now when next week during Sony Gamers Day they talk about the games coming out this year. You will notice the absence of KillZone 2 from that event.

Except it is a rumour.  Until it is officially confirmed, which means by an official statement from the developer/publisher, it is a rumour.  Some dude who 'may' be an employee and who says 'I hope I'm wrong' is not confirmed.  Also if this guy does work for the developer he better hope they don't track him as leaking stuff on the internet is normally a fast track to dismisal for most companies, particularly for something sensitive like this.

I could tell you something my company will annouce - in a month, but until my company officially announces it then it would be a rumour only.  Also, if they found out they'd fire me if it was about sensitive release information.

Sorry to be pedantic but a rumour (whether it turns out to be true or not) is a rumour until confirmed.  Which this ain't currently.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Around the Network

@ Starcraft

Your argument is okay, but bringing up Surfer Girl makes the whole thing fall apart.

Take here out of your argument, and you have a compelling, if not tired, argument, that you've been using for months now, but much more solid than a "surfer girl" rumor.

I don't wanna bring SG into this, but she's about as believable as a crack addict looking for his/her next fix... They'll tell you anything.