By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Boards are already claiming fatal errors with BOTH versions of GTA IV.

I have a UK 60GB version and everything is running smoothly. Been playing for hours now with no problems.

Around the Network

10/10! (lol)

The PAL 60 GB PS3 model is different from the American one, so I wouldn't expect any similarities there.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Yet this game was supposed to be PERFECT!!!!

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

NJ5 said:
The PAL 60 GB PS3 model is different from the American one, so I wouldn't expect any similarities there.

either way, the fact that not all the american 60gb ps3 are suffering most probably suggests that it's an isolated issue, rather than a hardware issue.

Around the Network

im in america. with no issues with the 60g.

PSN: B_U_L_L_D_O_G_G

XBL: BiggBully

Wii: 6629 9857 7201 4139

regin2005 said:

If it's due to a manufacturing flaw in the disks, it has nothing to do with the game.

That's like putting water in the gas tank of a car, and then calling the auto manufacturer crapy designers because there car does not work.

If the reports are right, they had to make 9,000,000 copies. Hard to do that and not screw up at least one manufacturing run. 

TheRealMafoo said:
regin2005 said:

If it's due to a manufacturing flaw in the disks, it has nothing to do with the game.

That's like putting water in the gas tank of a car, and then calling the auto manufacturer crapy designers because there car does not work.

If the reports are right, they had to make 900,000,000 copies. Hard to do that and not screw up at least one manufacturing run.

900 million copies? Sounds like the reports are wrong.

Shameless said:

900 million copies? Sounds like the reports are wrong.

ops, lol. 9 million. I fixed it :)

TheRealMafoo said:
regin2005 said:

If it's due to a manufacturing flaw in the disks, it has nothing to do with the game.

That's like putting water in the gas tank of a car, and then calling the auto manufacturer crapy designers because there car does not work.

If the reports are right, they had to make 9,000,000 copies. Hard to do that and not screw up at least one manufacturing run. 

Well not according to RockStar... but I guess we could take your word over it..

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=134790

They advised PS3 owners with issues to erase their install data and reinstall the game

No mention for the 360 problems, because they're are none other then players having their consoles RRoD. The "My console freezes minutes into the game" is RRoD symptom #1 (the three red lights is #2... eheh)

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)