By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Orlando is going to the next round!

Boston won 29 more games than Atlanta Hawks but they are tied at 2 games a piece.

No way anyone could have predicted this.
good for Atlanta

Around the Network

Lakers won! Yay

The fact that Boston didn't sweep their series just seems unreal to me. If hey actually lose this series, a lot of bookies are going to be researching Chapter 11, I think. So much for these unstoppable Boston sports teams.

As the sig tells ya, I am Rockets fan (I'm Belgian but lived in Houston as a kid) and as someone mentioned above, I alos hate the Jazz with a passion... But hey, they still have to win the 4th, we're not out of it (yet...).

Elaine: I will never understand people

Jerry: They're the worst.

^^I'm pulling for Houston as well. it's too bad that Yao had to get hurt - they were doing really well.
it's not that I love Houston Rockets but i think lakers have a better chance to move on if Houston wins.
go mcgrady!

Around the Network

Dallas is out!!
Getting jason Kidd might not have been a great move for them. they need a solid center.
too bad for Dallas fans.

do u guys think Bryant will be the MVP this year?

Kobe is the best player this year.
And he deserves it because he's been looked over before.

He'll get the MVP for sure this year.

Steve Kerr should have never brought Shaq over. Nobody in the media liked the deal and now they can't even get to the second round.
Any Phoenix fans here? What do you think? Shaq was 9 for 20 from the line tonight.

The Rockets are hanging tough! Come on guys, you can do it (though winning in Utah next will be no picnic...).

I liked the Shaq trade but everything went wrong for the SUns in the 1st 2 games (Duncan for 3, come on...) and they couldn't recover. And seeings as Shaq, Nash and Hill, aren't getting any younger, they really had their best shot together this year. So liked the deal but it didn't work...

Elaine: I will never understand people

Jerry: They're the worst.