By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Damn my Rockets eliminated again 1st round damn Jazz :( ...poor T-mac he played his heart out can't blame him for the lost. Boo Kobe gets MVP should of went to Chris Paul ! Can't believe the Hawks putting it to the Celtic last night again damn I'm starting to doubt them maybe Lebron and the Cavs will eliminate them .

Around the Network

I wish the Hawks would stop being so pesky. I want to see the Boston Three Party get to the finals. I think it would be good for an Eastern Conference team win the playoffs because it has been dominated by the past years aside from Miami and Detroit.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

I missed the Cavs game 6 game, who won? Better be Cavs, I don't like the Wizards..

i like the lakers to win it all. its funny, i use to hate them when shaq was there but when he left, they became my favorite team. i actually wanted the hawks to take out the celtics, maybe cuz i'm from atl.

psn:murkinem         

currently playing:

Detroit destroyed Orlando yesterday, I'll say Pistons in 5.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

boston is going to the next round - will play Cleveland on tuesday. That's going to be a great series.

L.A. won again - five in a row. Keep it going lakers!!! Kobe's the man.

Boston beat Cleveland in a very non-eventful game.
It was boring! James and Allen were non-factors.

These two teams don't look like champions.

Even the Hawks can take them to 7th game, Boston doesn't look like a Champion, and Rivers is not a very good coach.

If somehow Spurs eliminated by NO, i'll say Lakers can win it all

Coca-Cola said:
Steve Kerr should have never brought Shaq over. Nobody in the media liked the deal and now they can't even get to the second round.
Any Phoenix fans here? What do you think? Shaq was 9 for 20 from the line tonight.

They need some inferior defence, they need some reboundings, and they need a center such that Amare could shift to PF, so they bring in Shaq....................................the problem is that they had Kurt Thomas who can do all the things above, but the Suns gave him up for no good reason, so Kerr made this panic move before the trade deadline   

KObe MVP Cavs lost by 4 they should of won last night =/

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)