By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Anyone interested in NBA?

I live in L.A. so my favorite team is the Lakers.  I believe they will beat Denver tonight.

phoenix:  Shaq does not look good.  I watched the 3rd game and felt sorry for him.  Saw some plays where he got in the way of their offense.

Boston looks good but not invincible.

Cleveland looks good but I don't think they'll pass the next round.  James got punched in the face yesterday - ugly.

Dallas is being Dallas.

Who do you like?  who's going all the way?  

I think/hope Lakers will 

Around the Network

I think Cavs will finish off the Wiz

I lost interest in the NBA after MJ left, the league has just gone down hill after he retired. I used to play basketball in highschool. I still like to watch college ball though.

Rockets fan here god damn Jazzs I hate them with a passion every time we play them seems our team sucks ass they our are kryptonite . As for the finals it'll be Spurs vs Celtic ...celtics winning outlasting the spurs in game 7.

i hate you. and i hate the stupid bastard mavs. *sobs*

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network
luinil said:
I lost interest in the NBA after MJ left, the league has just gone down hill after he retired. I used to play basketball in highschool. I still like to watch college ball though.

they're still a lot of pretty good players today

such as:

Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Gilbert Areneas, etc 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdluT_DOxw&eurl=http://blogs.villagevoice.com/music/archives/2008/04/jayz_diss_track.php

AMAZING.

Deshawn Stevenson of the Wizards getting CLOWNED by Jay-Z

Lebron is my booooooy!

dsoverpsp said:
luinil said:

they're still a lot of pretty good players today

such as:

Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Gilbert Areneas, etc

?!!! T-mac, Garnnet , Nash, Duncan, CP3 gets no love ?!!! 

Im down with the lakers but my other favorite team is detroit

Play B3yond

Coca-Cola said:

Anyone interested in NBA?

I live in L.A. so my favorite team is the Lakers. I believe they will beat Denver tonight.

phoenix: Shaq does not look good. I watched the 3rd game and felt sorry for him. Saw some plays where he got in the way of their offense.

Boston looks good but not invincible.

Cleveland looks good but I don't think they'll pass the next round. James got punched in the face yesterday - ugly.

Dallas is being Dallas.

Who do you like? who's going all the way?

I think/hope Lakers will

Aint big shaq's fault steve nash is one of the worst PG's defensively in the league, Tony Parker has been dominating. 

Im following the Lebrons as always; with him we can beat any team on any day, but ultimately its not enough. Aint gonna beat the celtics when we come up against them next. 

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey.