By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

hahah funny gif stclam ....damn the Celtic let a perfect chance slip , Lakers was horrible other then Kobe and Vuljac . Pierce and Garnet had so many missed shots yet the celtic manage to stay close and even lead at some points.

Around the Network

Celtics will bounce back and will win one of the next two games in LA and finish off the Lakers in Boston. Go Celtics.

i still think that this series is going to go 7 games. Kobe easily took last nights game into his own hands around late 3rd quarter and finished strong in the 4th.

psn:murkinem         

currently playing:

brawl4life said:
hahah funny gif stclam ....damn the Celtic let a perfect chance slip , Lakers was horrible other then Kobe and Vuljac . Pierce and Garnet had so many missed shots yet the celtic manage to stay close and even lead at some points.

As badly as Pierce and KG played, Odom and Gasol were nearly as bad. Overall, it's pretty close to a wash.

Sooner or later, the Lakers offense will get going in this series. When that happens, Boston is going to have a rough go of it. The question is whether it will be too little, too late or not. 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Little controversy with the refs.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=Ahxh_owzS7aPOVuNk7PUpp28vLYF?slug=aw-sternref061108&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

ultimately maybe it is the refs that decide games?

This series format is different 2-3-2.
If Lakers can manage to win three straight games at home, then they have a good chance to steal one at Boston.

did you see Farmar getting upset then backing away quickly last night?

Around the Network

^ Are you talking about when him and P.J. almost fought? Also, GOOOOOOOOOO LAKERS!!!!! If they get the series to 3-2, they'll definately win!!!!! I hope!!!

^^They didn't almost fight, Farmar realized who he is getting mad at quickly turned away. Did you see P.J's face? He was laughing at Farmar.
Lakers need to get mad and push back - like they did in the 80s.
Boston and L.A. used to go after one another. That was fun.

Hate to admit it but it's over for the Lakers.
Up by 24 in second quarter and they lose by 6.
Kobe was off and they gave up at the end.

It was a horrible game to watch - since I'm a Lakers' fan.
oh well

What an amazing comeback win by the Celtics. Celtics up 3 - 1. Celtics down by 24 points in second quarter and winthe game by 6 points. 30 point swing. Amazing. One more win and the Celtics are the NBA Champions. 22 year drought is almost over.

Will soon be time to play "Champions" By Queen

BOO the Celtics and a bigger BOO to the Lakers.

psn:murkinem         

currently playing: