By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
nextgreatchamp said:
colonelstubbs said:
We brits dont agree with this simple game. Why throw a ball into a tiny hoop, when you can kick a ball into a huge net!?

/sarcasm ends

I'm a fan of all sports, but americans like to watch sports that have a lot of points scored. Many don't think a 1-0 game can be very exciting.

Did you not notice this?

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network
colonelstubbs said:
nextgreatchamp said:
colonelstubbs said:
We brits dont agree with this simple game. Why throw a ball into a tiny hoop, when you can kick a ball into a huge net!?

/sarcasm ends

I'm a fan of all sports, but americans like to watch sports that have a lot of points scored. Many don't think a 1-0 game can be very exciting.

Did you not notice this?

my bad, i really didn't notice that but i wasn't attacking you or the sport i was just stating something.

psn:murkinem         

currently playing:

Boston is up by 4 at the end of 3rd.
This means, I think, Lakers will win by5. Kobe is not having a great game and he will own the 4th period.

Good game thus far.

Celtics are playing a lot better than I expected considering their constant fumbling during the first three postseason series.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

dang, I was wrong.
Kobe didn't have his normal 4th quarter.
Lakers should win the second game.

Around the Network

I can't believe how incredibly bad Fisher and Gasol played in that fourth quarter.

Talk about your classic choke job.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

I predict Celtics to win in 6 games. Boston to win series 4 - 2.

Somebody PLEASE give Paul Pierce an Acadamy Award for the most dramatic player in this series. When i saw him go down i was like "yes, there goes there chances" but then he comes back, not even limping after being carried off the court to the sidelines and then wheeled back to the locker rooms on a wheelchair, just so he can come back and hit two 3 pointers and be a hero. WTF!?

psn:murkinem         

currently playing:

Even though I really want the Lakers to crush Boston I think the league wants Boston to win. So I'll say Boston in 7.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089