By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I knew the Celtics would win, Kobe was off the whole night shooting, it was hard to watch as the Lakers give up that huge lead.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

WWWWWWWWHHHHHHAAATTT!!!!! I thought for sure the Lakers would win, I saw until the first half!!! They were up 20!!! Ughhh..

Coca-Cola said:
Hate to admit it but it's over for the Lakers.
Up by 24 in second quarter and they lose by 6.
Kobe was off and they gave up at the end.

It was a horrible game to watch - since I'm a Lakers' fan.
oh well

I know, I can't believe that happened! I went to sleep at 10 thinking Lakers won....Then I look here and I'm like WTH!!!!! Then I start my rant....

supermariogalaxy said:
^ Are you talking about when him and P.J. almost fought? Also, GOOOOOOOOOO LAKERS!!!!! If they get the series to 3-2, they'll definately win!!!!! I hope!!!

Lol. Lakers will be lucky to win the 5th game. The final two games are in Boston and Celtics would win game 6. Series would be 4 - 2 Celtics. Best case scenario for Lakers. Game Over.

It would be epic though if Lakers wins the series!
Never been done before until . . . now. (just dreaming)

Around the Network

^ LOL that's what I'm hoping for......Tomorrow is the day.....Only if LeBron and Kobe were on the same team....Imagine the epicness in Game 5!!!!!

Rock_on_2008 said:
supermariogalaxy said:
^ Are you talking about when him and P.J. almost fought? Also, GOOOOOOOOOO LAKERS!!!!! If they get the series to 3-2, they'll definately win!!!!! I hope!!!

Lol. Lakers will be lucky to win the 5th game. The final two games are in Boston and Celtics would win game 6. Series would be 4 - 2 Celtics. Best case scenario for Lakers. Game Over.

LOL I thought that before I saw the embarrassment that was Game 4.....

Anyone watching the game tonight? Tip off in only about an hour or so. I hope tonights game will be like the other nights, at least the second half.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

I predict Lakers will win tonight, there's no way Kobe will go out like that, he's to good of a player.

Nintendo still doomed?

I'll say Boston in 6 so they can win at home.

Nintendo still doomed?