By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Hehe, I am going with the Pistons/Lakers to win because I need revenge for them beating the Cavs.....

Around the Network

It will be the Lakers vs. Boston!
It will be epic!
Go Lakers!

Does anyone hear think that the playoffs are scripted? I mean i could have easily guessed it would have been these two teams in the finals. both teams have superstars and both teams have a large fan base, mainly bandwagon fans. anyways the lakers better win it.

psn:murkinem         

currently playing:

^^If it is scripted which is better?
Ray Allen and Garnette winning their first championship? or
Bryant getting MVP, winning the championship, gold medal in the Olympics, playoff MVP?

Go Lakers!!!

^ Yup I want the Lakers to win, Kobe deserves it.....Well, KG, Paul, and Allen do too...It'll probably end up with the Lakers winning...But those 1st 2 Away games might throw the Lakers off..

Around the Network

Another year ends with Detroit losing in the conference finals, we really have to make some big moves this off season to get back into the finals. Trade Sheed, Tay, Dyess, ect. I wish we would have gotten Dwayne Wade instead of Darko.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Also, I hope LA crushed Boston in the finals and makes the big 3 cry.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I think the Celtics take this one. They were playing not to lose in the 1st 2 rounds. They played much better against Detroit and there will actually be less pressure on them now that they have reached the finals.

I think they matchup with the Lakers better than they would have against San Antonio, Utah, or New Orleans.

Coca-Cola said:
^^If it is scripted which is better?
Ray Allen and Garnette winning their first championship? or
Bryant getting MVP, winning the championship, gold medal in the Olympics, playoff MVP?

Go Lakers!!!

lets say it is scripted. i think that the celtics win it because all you have seen this whole nba year are boston celtics commercials. if i'm right about this than next year see which team is the most advertised and pick them to win it all. A good story might be kobe wanting to get traded in the offseason and then winning the championship. I hope the lakers really do win it though.

psn:murkinem         

currently playing:

nextgreatchamp said:
Does anyone hear think that the playoffs are scripted? I mean i could have easily guessed it would have been these two teams in the finals. both teams have superstars and both teams have a large fan base, mainly bandwagon fans. anyways the lakers better win it.

Yeah, it's scripted. The two teams that finished the regular season with the best records in their conference and enjoyed home court throughout the playoffs are now in the NBA Finals. It's rigged, I tell ya.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/