By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official GTA IV Thread

How did you get the power to make this thread the "Official" one (since there's like a million of them on here now)? I would like that power lol

Around the Network

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/scotland/article3821838.ece

GTA IV producer guesses it cost around $100 milllion to make. Shenmue's record is gone.

I wonder how much of that was actual development of the game, and how much was licensing music, and everything else not associated with actually making the game.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

i can't be bothered to leave my house. good ol' royal mail will get it to me safely.

just got a phone call, ALOT of people queing at the midnight launch at my local GAME left empty handed, including the friend that called me, stock isn't coming in until may 2nd earliest.

i just got my gand theft yessssssssssssssss after waiting for an hour and a half both versions were sold out over a 100 people were at the store in a smaal store in my hood in queens new york best game eva yessssssssss!!

Around the Network
SHADYVILLEQUEENSNY said:
i just got my gand theft yessssssssssssssss after waiting for an hour and a half both versions were sold out over a 100 people were at the store in a smaal store in my hood in queens new york best game eva yessssssssss!!

somebody certainly sounds excited

I'm watching GameSpot's Live Broadcast right now (wait, I haven't been watching Live streams all weekend...no...!). Pretty interesting. =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

i just got my copy for the 360 and i'm very impressed with it.
My local gamestation opened at midnight and there was a large crowd gathered there but they seemed to have plenty of the games instock. I didn't see anyone picking up a console to play the game though.

I predict GTAIV will be front loaded not like the others GTA.

PDF said:
I can bearly wait for all of xbox live to crumble under the mass users playing online.

What about PsN?

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937