By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official GTA IV Thread

Just played it and it is flawless on my 60gig, yay!!

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937
Around the Network

bought this last nite 1 minit past midnight

there was a big que it was actually quite funny, got home and tried it

and i can tell u its superb, im glad i got the ps3 version it looks fantastic

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

got mine at like 1am at local wal mart. already played about 2 hours or so and the game is absolutely incredible!!

Only gripe I got so far is that I cant find an option to adjust the "display size" the damn picture is slightyly out of frame for things on the very edge of the screen. (like the "loading" and where it says location names) I tried forcing the game to use 1080i instead of 720p to see if that would help and it didnt help at all. I have looked thru the menu's throughly but havent found a way to adjust the borders of the display area. Guess it could be my TV but no other games have a problem and most even have a way to adjust the borders. fyi my tv is a hitachi 52" HDTV capable of 1080i & 720p

I'll be getting mine in a few weeks yay for being a poor uni student!

forgot to mention my little adventure with the display size is with the PS3 version

Around the Network

I'm playing it now on PS3 and it f***ing rules! No freezing problems and no framerate or pop-in issues, just a few jaggies. Sometimes it's a little too dark and it's hard to see where you're going, but that's it, there's really nothing wrong with this game.
Haven't tried the MP yet but when I do, I'll return to tell you all what it's like.

OK, I just tried a Team Deathmatch and it was awesome- it was split into 5 teams of 3 and had a time limit of 10 minutes. Whichever team has the most kills at the end of the 10 minutes wins. (Haha, my team lost)

There was no lag whatsoever but there wasn't really any communication. The only weapons I came across were pistols and Uzi's. There was less pedestrians and verhicles than the SP, but it's still impressive how the game was able to handle Liberty City with so many players.

Ok, I'm off to try one of the other 15 modes......

GTA IV is like the return of Jesus. Believe the hype. The game is huge. It is perfection just check out www.gamerankings.com for the scores on both PS3 and 360.  PS3 GTAIV 99.8% and  360 GTA IV 99.1%.

BTW: If you are a college student with upcoming exams in the next month or two. Purchase GTA IV after semester is over. Anyone else please buy GTA IV for your PS3 or 360. 

Multiplayer really is fantastic. It's just pure carnage.
I was LMAO the whole time.

GTA IV cheats please post them in here if you find them. Many people have lots more fun with GTA campaigns with cheats: Unlimited ammo, All weapons, All cars, Unlimited money and invincibility cheats are all cool.

http://www.gtaivcheats.net/