By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Why are 360 owners not upset about getting an incomplete version of GTA4?

elnino334 said:
This game just needs to hurry up and come out so people can shut up already. Is getting EXACT scores on BOTH systems LOL. Man I really need to go back to posting articles so these stupid ass threads stop being posted. Seriously I don't have the time currently to post stuff and when I get a chance to come here is full STUPID ASS threads usually multiple versions of the same shit. Sorry for the language but I enjoy coming here but lately it has gone down the crapper. STOP posting retarted threads please!!!

+1 for the baby!!!! 

Around the Network
starcraft said:
DOATS1 said:
Slimebeast said:

Wrong.

PS3 owners only get the incomplete theatre version of GTA4.

It's the X360 owners who get the complete game (DLC) - the Director's cut of GTA4.

*slaps forehead*

jeez...

i've got to hand it to micrsoft's pr. they made it seem as if this dlc makes this game complete. even though most games these days get dlc all the time...

you do realise that the ps3 version is capable of using dlc too?

Of course the PS3 is capable of using DLC.  However, Microsoft paid for exclusive episodic content, which by all accounts will be significant and enhance/lengthen the game.

Like most Downloadable Content?

NJ5 said:
Great, this thread has turned to the usual ofttopic fanboy discussions.

Can we actually discuss the topic at hand?

Unfortunately, the thread title dictates that this has to be a fanboy argument.

OT:  

In terms of what represents a complete version of GTAIV, both consoles have it.

In terms of what represents the complete GTAIV experience, neither console has it, but the Xbox 360 will get the option of having it upon the arrival of DLC. 

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
SuperLloyd said:

SpartanFX said:

i think this is really unfair to people who paid more and got the 360 with the HDD.they deserve to have the option i think

If the pop-in are as bad as this gif,it will really effect the gaming experience. (so installed could ahve helped tons)

Is this real? Is this the final version?

No one has produced any evidence that this is real, from the final build, from a particular platform, or even from GTAIV.

No one has produced evidence otherwise.

DMeisterJ said:
starcraft said:

Of course the PS3 is capable of using DLC. However, Microsoft paid for exclusive episodic content, which by all accounts will be significant and enhance/lengthen the game.

*Drools over Mass Effect DLC and Oblivion expansions*

No, like most $50 million Downloadable Content. 

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
starcraft said:
SuperLloyd said:

SpartanFX said:

i think this is really unfair to people who paid more and got the 360 with the HDD.they deserve to have the option i think

If the pop-in are as bad as this gif,it will really effect the gaming experience. (so installed could ahve helped tons)

Is this real? Is this the final version?

No one has produced any evidence that this is real, from the final build, from a particular platform, or even from GTAIV.

No one has produced evidence otherwise.

I dare someone to find definitive evidence that the Wii couldn't handle GTAIV in it's current form.

Go on.

DO IT! 

starcraft said:
NJ5 said:

OT:  

In terms of what represents the complete GTAIV experience, neither console has it, but the Xbox 360 will get the option of having it upon the arrival of DLC. 

now this is something i can both agree on AND quote for truth.

elnino334 said:
This game just needs to hurry up and come out so people can shut up already. Is getting EXACT scores on BOTH systems LOL. Man I really need to go back to posting articles so these stupid ass threads stop being posted. Seriously I don't have the time currently to post stuff and when I get a chance to come here is full STUPID ASS threads usually multiple versions of the same shit. Sorry for the language but I enjoy coming here but lately it has gone down the crapper. STOP posting retarted threads please!!!

You don't have to click on the thread?

You know that left button on your mouse (or MAC users, the button itself), just don't click it, use it to direct yourself to a different thread or site, where you won't get angry. 

DOATS1 said:
starcraft said:
NJ5 said:

OT:

now this is something i can both agree on AND quote for truth.

Agreed.

Thread=over. 

starcraft said:
DMeisterJ said:
starcraft said:

Of course the PS3 is capable of using DLC. However, Microsoft paid for exclusive episodic content, which by all accounts will be significant and enhance/lengthen the game.

*Drools over Mass Effect DLC and Oblivion expansions*

No, like most $50 million Downloadable Content. 

Was the fifty mil *only* for DLC?

You yourself has said that it was a loan, and must be paid back, right?