By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Faxanadu said:
well, okey is here, so is shams and ioi. Enough Austrians for my taste. I think death penalty would be too easy for that guy. I mean let him be put into a hole in the ground and be raped every other day, Then forced to write a letter to the world saying: why thank you, i really like my vacation here on Bali. That will then be published in the newsletters.

ok read carefully. shams, okey and starcraft are australian, NOT austrian. BIG difference. the article in the OP is about an austrian, NOT an australian. BIG DIFFERENCE. how are you not grasping this?

oh, and ioi is british. he's not australian.

Around the Network

@doats: austrian, australian. same thing. both are small and unimportant but think otherwise. both are home to weird people that like weird things (kaiserschmarrn, love affairs with sheep, keeping relatives in cellars, rugby). Both are East of Germany and both have water, erath and rocks. so whats the problem?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Faxanadu said:
@doats: austrian, australian. same thing. both are small and unimportant but think otherwise. both are home to weird people that like weird things (kaiserschmarrn, love affairs with sheep, keeping relatives in cellars, rugby). Both are East of Germany and both have water, erath and rocks. so whats the problem?

the problem is, THEY ARE NOT THE SAME THING. austria is in a completely different continent to australia, australia is bigger than austria and germany combined! they speak different languages, they have a different culture. it's completely ignorant to say that they are the same when they are no where near the same. you made a mistake man just accept it and move on.

@doats1: The difference? I mean just two little letters. Relax. The Austrians wont care. I mean they have the beach and the sun and the water and the sharks and some reefs and aborigines to hunt. so no worries. The Australians also should be doing fine, what with their victories (sometimes) over Liechtenstein in soccer and ruling over the most important state in the US, California. So no harm done. Only difference is two small letters.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Man thats disgusting if you ask me :? Where the hell is this world going ?

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

@ Faxandu -

On the contrary highwaystar101...

Can somebody in this thread give me a functional definition of the word "continent?" I'd like to know exactly what separates a continent from an island.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
Can somebody in this thread give me a functional definition of the word "continent?" I'd like to know exactly what separates a continent from an island.

Continent is just a name for the seven major landmasses (North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Antarctica, and Austria).

@Rubang: Thats a tough one. I guess kind of: Biggest Island not close enough to a bigger Island.

I mean look at Madagascar or some of the islands in Oceania not called Austria.