By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

This world is crazy... yep all those kangaroos in Austria are annoying.. ;)

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network
elgefe02 said:

yes, and especially those guys with their: hey mate, whats up mate, no worries mate. and them eating crocodiles and cangaroos and aborigines and what not.

@Tavin: Pues, no soy de Colombia, pero me encanta ese pais. Ultimamente soy del mejor pais latinoamericano. Alemania. No me crees? Visitanos. 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Austria produces many nutjobs....Hitler was Austrian and now this nutjob...

Tavin said:

good one konnichiwa :D if he didn't got it on English, how is he supposed to get it on ... well ... I don't know what language you speak =(

German...And Fax also speaks German.

Auron said:
Austria produces many nutjobs....Hitler was Austrian and now this nutjob...

please add Rol and the governator to your list of nutjobs. 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
Tavin said:

good one konnichiwa :D if he didn't got it on English, how is he supposed to get it on ... well ... I don't know what language you speak =(

Como que? de que hablan. No entiendo ni nada. que es eso, "german"? tengo ni puta idea. Concha, no me gusta eso, no me jodes. no hablo ni nada de esas idiomas tan estupidas como ingles o las otras de europa. entonces guey, dejame en paz.

Faxanadu said:
elgefe02 said:

yes, and especially those guys with their: hey mate, whats up mate, no worries mate. and them eating crocodiles and cangaroos and aborigines and what not.

@Tavin: Pues, no soy de Colombia, pero me encanta ese pais. Ultimamente soy del mejor pais latinoamericano. Alemania. No me crees? Visitanos. 

you still haven't realised your error have you?

i give up!

Faxanadu said:
konnichiwa said:
Tavin said:

Como que? de que hablan. No entiendo ni nada. que es eso, "german"? tengo ni puta idea. Concha, no me gusta eso, no me jodes. no hablo ni nada de esas idiomas tan estupidas como ingles o las otras de europa. entonces guey, dejame en paz.

Usted no puede (Germans) entenderlos?

ewwwwwww........disgusting

@konnichiwa: nein, ich verstehe deutsch nicht. hab das noch nie gesprochen. doats scheint echt verwirrt zu sein.