By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Hope not he is the only who goes to jail many members of the family and friends probably knew about this...disgusting.

Around the Network
Faxanadu said:
@konnichiwa: nein, ich verstehe deutsch nicht. hab das noch nie gesprochen. doats scheint echt verwirrt zu sein.

i have no idea what you just typed, so i'm automatically going to take it as an insult.

oh, and just incase you didn't realise, its austria that the article was referring to, not australia. 2 totally different countries.

The wife had no idea, give me a fucking break.

Aj_habfan said:
  give me a fucking break.

That's a really fucking nice bathroom. Nicer than mine even. Does the water in the toilet go the wrong way when they flush in Australia? Let's ask Rol. Or Crocodile Dundee.

Around the Network

Every single person who knew about this should be locked in those cellars, but with the toilets and running water removed. Then they should fill it with starved kangaroos and dingos and crocs.

DOATS1 said:
Faxanadu said:
@konnichiwa: nein, ich verstehe deutsch nicht. hab das noch nie gesprochen. doats scheint echt verwirrt zu sein.

i have no idea what you just typed, so i'm automatically going to take it as an insult.

oh, and just incase you didn't realise, its austria that the article was referring to, not australia. 2 totally different countries.

I was just saying that you seem confused. No insult written, none intended.

I am from germany. The news have been on for the last 48 hours minimum, all the time. Yes I know the difference. And I know weird stuff like that can only happen in Australia, home to Kaiserschmarrn and the Kampuschs. 

@rubang: yeah, this is just kind of scary, isnt it? I mean dingos and kangaroos, would that be fair to them? (I mean the animals, not the bastard) 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Are there any Australians on VGC? Where's ArtOfAngels when we need him? I want to ask him if they have the death penalty, or if they just give a slap on the wrist for this kind of stuff. I mean, after all, they're just a filthy prison colony, so I don't expect them to have any law and order outside of Mordor.

well, okey is here, so is shams and ioi. Enough Austrians for my taste. I think death penalty would be too easy for that guy. I mean let him be put into a hole in the ground and be raped every other day, Then forced to write a letter to the world saying: why thank you, i really like my vacation here on Bali. That will then be published in the newsletters.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

They should just shove a tube up his ass, and let everybody in Australia shit into it.

Forever.