By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Eurogamer 360 vs ps3

The biggest game of the decade is better on the PS3 , I think that makes up for it.

Around the Network

* NFL Tour
* Dark Sector
* Soldier of Fortune: Payback
* SEGA Superstars Tennis
* MX vs. ATV Untamed
* Turning Point
* Condemned 2: Bloodshot
* Viking: Battle for Asgard

Well, at least they chose decent games... wait, no they didn't. Where is CoD4? Where's AC? Where is DMC4? Where are more games that are 8 or above? And yeah, they just had to put Sega Superstars Tennis. We all know that game is a graphic powerhouse

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
kingofwale said:
* NFL Tour
* Dark Sector
* SEGA Superstars Tennis
* MX vs. ATV Untamed
* Turning Point

Well, at least they chose decent games... wait, no they didn't. Where is CoD4? Where's AC? Where is DMC4? Where are more games that are 8 or above? And yeah, they just had to put Sega Superstars Tennis. We all know that game is a graphic powerhouse
to be fair, they have a wide range of games in the other rounds too.

obieslut said:

Eurogamer does cross platform comparisens with theps360 games. Every single games looks alot better on the 360. Then the reviewers claims that the ps3 version suffers fron terrible screan tear and constant drops in framerates. plus they have images of both the games versions in game wich always look washed out on the ps3 and really good on the 360. What are you thoughts about this because i dont remember my ps3 ever looking that terrible. Good showing for 360 though.

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=134315

ported games will never look as good as the origional game, so out of the crappy ports the 360 version looks better because its not the port. comparison freeks use comparisons like that deliberatly.

what they should do is use coparisons on games that are not ports like burnout cod4 or gta4

and the washed out look of ps3 games, well all you need to do is adjust your display setting on the ps3, sites like the ones u mentioned know this but still dont turn the rgb to full.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

kingofwale said:
* NFL Tour
* Dark Sector
* SEGA Superstars Tennis
* MX vs. ATV Untamed
* Turning Point

What about the other comparisens with assassnis creed.  condemed, army of two, call of duty and all the others

Around the Network

@kingofwhale The CoD4 comparison nis in round 6. DMC is round 9

The_God_of_War said:
The biggest game of the decade is better on the PS3 , I think that makes up for it.

what is thaT?

Skeeuk said:
obieslut said:

Eurogamer does cross platform comparisens with theps360 games. Every single games looks alot better on the 360. Then the reviewers claims that the ps3 version suffers fron terrible screan tear and constant drops in framerates. plus they have images of both the games versions in game wich always look washed out on the ps3 and really good on the 360. What are you thoughts about this because i dont remember my ps3 ever looking that terrible. Good showing for 360 though.

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=134315

ported games will never look as good as the origional game, so out of the crappy ports the 360 version looks better because its not the port. comparison freeks use comparisons like that deliberatly.

what they should do is use coparisons on games that are not ports like burnout cod4 or gta4

and the washed out look of ps3 games, well all you need to do is adjust your display setting on the ps3, sites like the ones u mentioned know this but still dont turn the rgb to full.

They have already done cod4 in the other roubds and in the next rounds they are doing gta4

ToastyJaguar said:
I don't know, i think condemned 2 looks cleaner on the 360.

That true! If you see the screenshots 360 has more details...

The_God_of_War said:

Based on my analysis of the other rounds I really don't think that GTA 4 is going to beat the 360 (at least on the eurogamer comparisson) because:

a) They will downplay the framerate issues on the 360, and make no mention of pop-in

b) They will talk up achievments

c) They will claim the DLC (something no one knows a single detail about) is so massive and that causes the 360 to edge out the PS3. but make no mention of Home integration.

Mark my words, I WILL EAT CROW if this isn't the case.