By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Eurogamer 360 vs ps3

BCNR34 said:
starcraft said:
The_God_of_War said:
The biggest game of the decade is better on the PS3 , I think that makes up for it.
Now if only the 360 had less pop-in, shorter loading times, less framerate drops, better AA, etc.

According to Kotaku, it does have less frame-ratedrops and better AA............

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

this is a horrible comparison. if there comparing the games then whatever, ps3 got shitty ports but if there saying the ps3 itself suffers bad graphics and stuff its a bad comparison. youll see at the end of this year.

im sorry EuroGamer is just as bad as GT and Kotaku.

Considering everyone knows the DMC4 looks better on the PS3 then the 360.. Burnout does, GTA4 does, and other games that had a dedicated development team or started working with the PS3 version and ported the game to the 360 have proven to looks better or have less issues on the PS3.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
im sorry EuroGamer is just as bad as GT and Kotaku.

Considering everyone knows the DMC4 looks better on the PS3 then the 360.. Burnout does, GTA4 does, and other games that had a dedicated development team or started working with the PS3 version and ported the game to the 360 have proven to looks better or have less issues on the PS3.

Eurogamer said the ps3 version of burnout has the slight edge...

I don't see any bias here. 

There have been many bullshit "comparisons" on other sites as well, most notably Gamespot who really took a long and deep plunge with some of their moronic conclusions. "We decided not to use HDMI cables since the 360 version we used did not have a gate for it." ?
I prefer to see the difference right before me rather than read someones rant on it (someone who could've been paid by either company for all I know).
Besides; the difference (where such is indeed present) lies in platform exclusives. I don't get why so many expect one version to grossly outperform the other on multiplats...

Around the Network

Comparisons like these will always said to be biased.
As the people that want to view them are vocal supporters of the console they have brought to see if it has the edge over the competition. When this doesn't happen, it's called a lie.

It's a good thing the new multiplats are becoming so identical that there will be no point to have comparison sites soon.

There is no fun seeing 2 pictures of different console renderings of a game that look identical.