By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Konami says Silent Hill is impossible on Wii

Gballzack said:
It pleases me to see people standing up to the immature mentality that M Games = Mature Gamers

This coming from you?

Around the Network
Poseidon said:
Gballzack said:
It pleases me to see people standing up to the immature mentality that M Games = Mature Gamers

This coming from you?

I'm not the one advocating blood and gore above all else as a standard of gaming so I don't see the hypocracy. Unless of course you mean the immature part, but hey, at least I don't sit around all day making well wishing threads fantasizing about how the PS3 is going to pull through.

Gballzack said:
Poseidon said:
Gballzack said:

This coming from you?

I'm not the one advocating blood and gore above all else as a standard of gaming so I don't see the hypocracy. Unless of course you mean the immature part, but hey, at least I don't sit around all day making well wishing threads fantasizing about how the PS3 is going to pull through.

Of course not, you do the complete opposite.....in the most immature way.

Poseidon said:
Gballzack said:
Poseidon said:
Gballzack said:

This coming from you?

Of course not, you do the complete opposite.....in the most immature way.

So in otherwords your claim vs mine, I hope you don't expect too many to be convinced by your presumptuous assertions.