By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Does anyone believes that GOW2 will be the best looking game of this gen ??

disolitude said:
Don't forget the Wii...and the "PS3 like graphics" game in development...

Which game do you speak of?  Please tell me your not talking about the Conduit game that has no publisher.

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

Around the Network

prob not cause 360 isn't the most powerful
I'm thinking God of War

selnor said:
It has the best chance of best graphics 2008. Epic are great with Unreal engine 3, better than everyone else. And any new enhancements like more characters on screen, better lighting, Physics, destructable environments. All these would make Gears 1 the best looking title now.

Uncharted is the best looking title this gen on consoles "so far". Therefore you statement is flawed, Killzone 2 will likely be the best looking game this year, but I expect resistance 2 to suprise many. Gears 2 will not be far away from KZ2, but we cant forget that this year the PS3 has huge exclusives, and they will look amazing.

mM

KZ2 will look better, it may not be as good of a game, but graphically it will be superior.

Other games released around the same time will look better... so... No.

UE3 is aging.

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network
Staude said:
Other games released around the same time will look better... so... No.

UE3 is aging.

This is a new version of UE3 that can do quite a few more things than the original. Water effects, rim lighting, and destructible environments are three of the biggest changes.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

I agree with many here, God of War 3 will likely look better. I'm sure though, that many games on both platforms will look better down the line.

Resident Evil 5

''Hadouken!''

I don't think anyone is stupid enough to think GoW2 is going to be the best looking game this gen. You won't see the best looking game of this gen until 2011 or 2012, basically right before to right after the next gen consoles are launched.

How was it now? Better graphics chip and RAM on Xbox 360 and more horsepower on PS3?