By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EGM Reviews GTA IV...." PS3 Version looks slightly more vibrant and sharp"

sailordude said:
selnor, if your saying that we should trust microsoft over rockstar you are brain washed. find me one confirmed thing about the DLC. ONE THING! this is a joke i cant even believe im argueing this. why do you trust microsoft so much? what have they done for you?!
What the hell are you on about trusting MS for? refer you to my last post. It's a common thing from Devs in the last 2 years. Like I said if he is to be believed we will NOT see DLC in August. And Possibly not this year. Oblivions DLC was not as big as this was gonna be and it took over 7 months to get to Live. 

Around the Network

im done with this thread. supposedly i sound trolly to the mods. EVEN THOUGH EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS THREAD AGREES WITH ME!!! its ok selnor i accept your apology.

@Rocketpig 

How about $15 for the COD4 maps. That's what it costs in Australia. I was going to get them because my son and I have really enjoyed the online but with the MGO Beta just starting (yeah baby!) and Haze just around the corner they've priced themselves out of the market for us.

Anyway, enough ranting. Considering DLC will also be available for PS3 does anyone else think Rockstar is taking MS for a ride with this game?

sailordude said:
im done with this thread. supposedly i sound trolly to the mods. EVEN THOUGH EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS THREAD AGREES WITH ME!!! its ok selnor i accept your apology.
I point out valid points. Show devs who have done it before. Provide logical reason as to why they would say it and you dont see it. I'm not saying he isnt telling truth. I said and I'll quote to help you out" TAKE IT WITH A PINCH OF SALT" I'll let you find out what that phrae means. Since you dont know. I made a valid point. But you are trying to force it down my throat. Absolutely no apology from me to a person like you. 

What is wrong with some of you? Many of the, usually reasonable, 360 fans here are reaching and taking shots at a system (which, alone, seems insanely lame) simply because one version allegedly looks slightly better than the other. If you're excited about the DLC, this is hardly anything in comparison and we've all known for some time now that both pieces of hardware were very similar, who cares which one looks marginally better than the other... just enjoy the damn game.

Anyway, as some others have already mentioned, those rumours are fairly interesting!
Also, despite MKWii's lukewarm reception, I'm quite anxious to try it. I skipped Double Dash, and am hoping for a great return to the series. Can't wait!

Around the Network

confirmed by ign;

"For those wanting to know which version looks better, the edge goes to the PS3. The textures and framerate are comparable, but the PS3 has far less pop-in. The 360 has richer colors, but the PS3 has better anti-aliasing making it look a little cleaner. Because GTA IV can preload onto the PS3 hard drive, the in-game loads are faster. Don't worry Xbox owners, the load times are rarely more than 30 seconds and don't occur very often. The slight visual edge goes to PS3, but the 360 is no slouch. Either version will do you proud."

BCNR34 said:
confirmed by ign;

"For those wanting to know which version looks better, the edge goes to the PS3. The textures and framerate are comparable, but the PS3 has far less pop-in. The 360 has richer colors, but the PS3 has better anti-aliasing making it look a little cleaner. Because GTA IV can preload onto the PS3 hard drive, the in-game loads are faster. Don't worry Xbox owners, the load times are rarely more than 30 seconds and don't occur very often. The slight visual edge goes to PS3, but the 360 is no slouch. Either version will do you proud."

D@mn you MS for the optional HDD :P

Well there is indeed a gap, not a big gap, but there is a gap...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Sorry but GTA IV PS3 version SUPERIOR has been CONFIRMED by IGN

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Legend11 said:
EGM has a pretty big PS3 fanboy working for them and he's pretty famous on NeoGAF for being one. I'm willing to bet that he's the one who made that comment. EGM has gone so far downhill that hopefully it just dies rather than continue to ruin the great reputation and writing the magazine once had so many years ago.

HAHAHAHAHAH. Denial much?

Yes yes. That one fanboy got the magazine to insert that fanboy comment into the review. HAHAHAHA. Yeah then he forced Rockstar to say it as well?

Poor Legend. Its like Xbox fans hearts are breaking left and right. Its ok though, you still get to play GTA on the 360. Me on the other hand, Ill just sit down with my superior version of the game. 

Actually you know what, you just earned spot in my sig section. Congrats!

Street Fighter IV will rule supreme, forget Metal Gear and GTA IV, it's time to go for broke!

''Hadouken!''