By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 30 Exclusives for the wii this year - Read on (and see why you need a wii)

I'd take the time to edit more in, seeing as how I have the power to...well...edit more in, but I'm too lazy at the moment. It's not my thread.

And yes, please PLEASE understand people...the best games will start rolling in after holiday '07...before the Wii's launch, it was a major risk for developers, who thought it would be best to develop for the 360 or PS3. Now the PS3 is starting to see these quality games, and it certainly adds value to the system, but with the Wii's popularity; big, quality games won't see release til 2008.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

For some strange reason i find Dewy's Adventure interesting ..... like the art style

I'll continue to work on this thread and incorporate many of the suggestions. That said, I don't want to take too much time away from playing the wii, so this will not be updated too fast... Should be mostly complete by end of the weekend. For those wanting to speed up the process, you can e-mail me pics and a short description of the game. Consider the wii was the least 3rd party supported platform at the start of this generation war, I think it's fairly impressive how many EXCLUSIVE titles are coming out for the wii in the first year. Next year will be much better for huge 3rd party games.

You are forgetting NIGHTS and Soul Calibur Legends... BTW, are any of the games expecter to 07? : Rygar Disaster H.A.M.M.E.R Forever Blue FF:CC Chocobo´s Dungeon

diegomoroco777 said:
You are forgetting NIGHTS and Soul Calibur Legends... BTW, are any of the games expecter to 07? : Rygar Disaster H.A.M.M.E.R Forever Blue FF:CC Chocobo´s Dungeon

I think disaster and hammer are already confirmed for 07, im not sure about the others.

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Around the Network

Rygar was started within the last few months, so late '08 is the earliest possibility. Disaster and Hammer are *supposedly* being delayed until early '08 as both "filler" titles and to avoid competition with the "big 3". Nothing has been shown on Forever Blue for months. FF:CC-TCB *might* be a late '07 title, but probably not outside of japan. :( Chocobo's Dungeon, I don't know about (I paid no attention to the information at Square-Enix's event about it).

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

diegomoroco777 said:
You are forgetting NIGHTS and Soul Calibur Legends... BTW, are any of the games expecter to 07? : Rygar Disaster H.A.M.M.E.R Forever Blue FF:CC Chocobo´s Dungeo  

NIGHTS was never forgotten.  I had NIGHTS listed from the start, listed as October 2007. As most entries, it still need a description added along with pictures, etc... As far as I know, H.A.M.M.E.R is still expected this year, but as others have mentioned it's one of the titles that Nintendo may decide to save for 08 as it doesn't have a firm release date and fall is getting quickly packed with good wii games.  Do you have a source for Soul Calibur Legends being released this year?  As far as I can tell, it's not slated for 2007.

2007 has a lot of exclusives.  2008 has a lot of AAA exclusives that are being kept off this list.  Maybe someone can make a 2008 thread...

I´ll do the 08 thread, but it may feature some rumors...

Nice, this thread got a lot cooler. There are too many games to get across all the platforms lol

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

I decided to put Namco musium remix back for now. We can take it back out later, but with the total remake and wii mote cotrols, I think it might be better to leave it for now and possibly take some of the other titles that are rather sparse of info not only in this thread, but also everywhere else. For example, I am having trouble finding info, especially pictures for Dragon Blade.