By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 30 Exclusives for the wii this year - Read on (and see why you need a wii)

On topic: Could I please make a request for the Smash Bros image to be changed or more added so it doesn't look like a Nintendogs game? (maybe try the www.smashbros.com)

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/stages/images/stage02/stage02_070601c-l.jpg
perhaps something like that

Ok, I added a few pics including the one you picked. Having a nintendogs item in a fighting game that can be picked up to obstruct the screen is just too funny not to include a pic!  That said, if you are not used to the series, it could give wrong impression of the game as it's not exactly normal game play...

I also added FFCC and ghost sqaud (exclusive console is only the wii, although based on arcade version), and move a couple down to the second list.  I figured it's good to add ghost squad as the PS3 and 360 lists also have some questionably exclusive titles.

Considering that publishers were concentrating on PS3 and finishing up 360 games already in development, I think it's amazing there are over 40 exclusive games coming out this year for the wii.  The wii definitely has the biggest variety of games.