By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 20 Exclusives for the PS3 this year- Yes, I am copying mrstickball (Long)

Mostly pointless action-adventure (where is the gameplay in that?) and console FPS (get a PC!). That's exactly what the general public wants!

Around the Network

Nice post ckmlb...

I know the games, I'm only gonna post games coming this year (no killzone) and only exclusives, I'm just getting hte pics and stuff. Thanks though.

Great first post, good efforts put into it. However I am really looking forward to Killzone though!

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

nice post but you blew it on the 2nd part of that list... some of those games dont even have a date or even a rumored date. you could have added other games than those

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Very strong lineup.

Around the Network
Bonafide732 said:
nice post but you blew it on the 2nd part of that list... some of those games dont even have a date or even a rumored date. you could have added other games than those

All the games except for Tekken 6 are almost guaranteed to come out this year, even if their dates are usually Q3 07 o Q4 07, I'm not gonna exclude them cause they don't have the literal day of release yet.

What games would you have included? 

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Only sad part is I see atleast 5 games that'll probably end up being next year, and not this year. Outside of that, good list. The eyetoy cardgame looks AMAZING. Definately a cool game to get.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

The more I like Ratchet, the more I dislike Jak. Ratchet 6 is going to be awesome. Hard to believe that there are already 6 games.

Keep it up Sony. Don't screw up this time, and sell off your beloved franchises!

mrstickball said:
Only sad part is I see atleast 5 games that'll probably end up being next year, and not this year. Outside of that, good list. The eyetoy cardgame looks AMAZING. Definately a cool game to get.

yahh ok, and waht 5 games are they.

Ueah what about HOt Shots 5, and Singstar. That list is very diversed an dlooks awesome i mean an hd light gun game. Ill definitely be getting LAir, Ratchet, LBP, Tekken 6, Heavenly Sword and Uncharted. Man i am so gonna be poor plus i need an hd tv.

Oh socom and Warhawk will be available at retail and both include a bluetooth headset.