By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 20 Exclusives for the PS3 this year- Yes, I am copying mrstickball (Long)

OriGin said:

My opinion...

It's just a dude wearing a white t-shirt and blue jeans... it's un-appealing to me, the graphics are phenominal but I can tell it's the kind of game i'd stay playing, play for 15 minutes for a gawk at the graphics and then move onto something that appeals to me more.

I'm a very J style game lover and I aren't big on the English studio's style usually, and this is the epitimy of what I usually don't like... just dunno why, it's just un-appealing and generic looking.  Sorry!

Would you have preffered khaki shorts and bouncing jugs to feel more at home?

Around the Network

this is freaking awesome! All these games are getting me very very excited. Now all I need is a PS3 and an HDTV.

outlawauron said:
Great List. Why'd you shift Eight Days and Eyedenify together?

Because I couldn't find any screens of Eight Days, only a video so I decided since there isn't too much info yet on both to combine them as number 20 to fit wi the whole 20 exclusives thing lol

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Poseidon said:

Tekken 6 in '07? Highly unlikely.

Still slated for 07 but it might not come out this year, would be really disappointing, I mean do they really need to much time to release it? They are using the same cell processor on their arcade version as they are on the PS3 so that should speed things up.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Wow... Great job man! PS3 fan or not... one must appreciate the effort that went into to this. Your post certainly highlights things to look forward to if you own or thinking of getting a PS3. Excellent work! And I think you should be getting more thank-you’s from the Sony guys in here.

Around the Network

mmm.. this is something BEYOND! =) awesome list. :) Good Job. =]

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

Good job man. 360 lovers are only defensive cause they know that Sony is gunna pwn em...Four Words- RED... Ring...Of .... DEATH. Very prophetic I believe :D

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

wow! i'm waiting for 2/3 among the games on the list.

PLAYSTATION®3

OriGin said:
windbane said:
OriGin said:
I am only interested in playing Little Big Planet, and even that not so much... Heavenly Sword will likely b f'n awesome but nothing there is good enough to make me buy a PS3 for it... Uncharted seems great, but I just can't get excited by it, it's far far far too generic to be interesting.

Generic? Those screenshots alone say you're wrong. I just don't know sometimes...

My opinion...

It's just a dude wearing a white t-shirt and blue jeans... it's un-appealing to me, the graphics are phenominal but I can tell it's the kind of game i'd stay playing, play for 15 minutes for a gawk at the graphics and then move onto something that appeals to me more.

I'm a very J style game lover and I aren't big on the English studio's style usually, and this is the epitimy of what I usually don't like... just dunno why, it's just un-appealing and generic looking. Sorry!

I'm pretty sick of over-stylized outfits and character designs.  Big, flashy RPGS don't do it for me anymore...give me a game with someone I can relate to, like someone in jeans and a t-shirt, and I'll likely connect to the game a lot easier.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Great lineup ,add the multiplattform ones and PS3 owners will have tons of games to choose this year .You forgot to mention Hot Shots Golf 5 wich should be great and exclusive too . I am speciallly looking for Ratchet and Clank Heavenly Sword Lair White Knight Story Unreal 3 .....not to mention others as FFXIII ,FFXIII Versus and Metal Gear Solid 4 of course .