By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 20 Exclusives for the PS3 this year- Yes, I am copying mrstickball (Long)

Wow, I hadn't seen some of those pics. Looking pretty good. I think I will opt out of Ninja Gaiden Sigma since I played through the original on my friend's Xbox, but I am definitely picking up Lair and quite a few others.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Around the Network

Singstar should definitely be added to that list. The video from Sony Gamer's Day of the gameplay really impressed me, enough to were I am 90% confident I will pick up the game. I think it comes out on June 22nd in Europe.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

I made the list of 20 exclusives that I saw as good reasons to get a PS3, I thought of Singstar but then though that I would never be into such a game. I am gonna add it though...

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Fall can't come soon enough, I'm buying about half those games. Even though I have all 3 consoles, I have bored to death as of late. Thank god I got into the Warhawk beta and have at least something to do.

Added Singstar and Hot Shots Golf 5 upon popular request lol

Around the Network
ckmlb said:
Bonafide732 said:
nice post but you blew it on the 2nd part of that list... some of those games dont even have a date or even a rumored date. you could have added other games than those

All the games except for Tekken 6 are almost guaranteed to come out this year, even if their dates are usually Q3 07 o Q4 07, I'm not gonna exclude them cause they don't have the literal day of release yet.

What games would you have included? 

LA Noire is not coming out in 2007 http://www.lanoire.net/   also although it has only been confirmed for the PS3... rockstar is publishing the game so it might go mulit...Tekken 6 probably wont come out this year either...but you already said that... Great list though... really... in searching for ps3 exclusives i found out that the ps3 has more 3rd party exclusives than what people think... but most are not listed in 07 only 08 or tba

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Damned thefirst page don't open :s..

I did warn him :P

XBOX LIVE Gamertag: QuantumTarntno

Crackdown - Enchanted Arms - Oblivion - Samurai Warriors 2 - GRAW - GRAW2 -Lost Planet - Guitar Hero 2 - Star Trek Legacy - Double Agent - WWE 2007

Wii 4237-4425-6442-7626

Mario Party 8 - Rayman Raving Rabbids - Excite Truck - Zelda: Twilight Princess - Godfather - Wii Play

konnichiwa said:
Damned thefirst page don't open :s..

Uh how is it that everyone else saw it?

Quantum-Tarantino said:

I did warn him :P

It's working perfectly fine as a lot of people have noted already.