By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Xbox 360 Gamerscore League

BrainBoxLtd said:
EaglesEye379 said:

- New top achievers for each game added. BrainBoxLtd is top achiever in 5 games.

Hooray for me and my obscene amount of free time and disturbing obsession with completing arbitrary checklists. =P

I'm also 1000/1000 for Viva Pinata and .skate as well.

I think you should recieve a completionist award for completing the majority of your games! You get props from me for all 1000 in Assassins Creed.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Around the Network
Goddbless said:
BrainBoxLtd said:
EaglesEye379 said:

- New top achievers for each game added. BrainBoxLtd is top achiever in 5 games.

Hooray for me and my obscene amount of free time and disturbing obsession with completing arbitrary checklists. =P

I'm also 1000/1000 for Viva Pinata and .skate as well.

I think you should recieve a completionist award for completing the majority of your games! You get props from me for all 1000 in Assassins Creed.

no he didn't, that's impossible.  I mean, how could he collect 1000 flags????? (across the game)

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Oh, and I have 100% completed King Kong. Can get the idea next to my name?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Strategyking92 said:

no he didn't, that's impossible.  I mean, how could he collect 1000 flags????? (across the game)

Map from a player's guide. Only thing I used it for. =P

Weird thing was with a map it was actually one of the more enjoyable parts of the game. The flags made for a nice virtual tour (Barring parts were I had to circle the same damn area ten times to find it's hidden in a tiny window sill or some crap.) of the in game world. Had they simply told people were the damn flags were it would have been a good way to get people romp around the various sites. But they didn't, and as it stands it's a cheap way to extended the number of hours reviewers claim it'll take to completely finish the game, and get dopes like me to buy player's guides.

EDIT: It wasn't a 1000 either, it was 420 or so. I figure that makes me the prince of useless collect-a-thon crap.  To be king I need to buy Crackdown and collect all 800 orbs. =P

Right, I've got the Saturday with nothing planned! Girlfriend shall be staying home tonight so I've got the night to myself, gonna get some progress made on GTA4! I've been so slow getting into it! Got it on launch day and I'm still only just starting out on the second main island heh.

Time to get rocking!

On another note: I am awesome at PGR4. Nuff said!

Around the Network

Well I picked up Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom for a whopping 10 bucks! I wanted it before but reviewers trashed it, I like it a lot. I would easily pay 30. Anyway, so far have about 140 points from just that. But it's not a cheese game, you have to beat it 6 times to get all the achievements.

Also I bought on of those GN twin systems that plays NES and Genesis games and it SUCKS. You have to spend 10 minutes screwing with it just to get it to accept your game. So I'm gonna take it back and pick up some more 360 games with the credit. Maybe Oblivion again, or GOW. Haven't decided.

Just got 40 points today, I will not be last this week.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

So when is the next update?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Updates will happen every Thursday at around midnight GMT.

The OP (first page) is taking forever to load now.  I prefer the original table actually, I though it was a lot easier to read, but I do like the last column of "top score" on popular games.

Anyway, again kudo to EaglesEyes (S. Foo) for the League set up and the update!  I blame you for me going out and buy all these bargain 360 games! I just pick up Saint Row for 9.99 !!  I hope it have easy to earn Achievements (and I hope the game is fun....)  I also got Flat Out for 9.99 and already got 2 achievements from that.  It's such a shame that the game did so poorly, so far I think the game is a lot of fun.