By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Xbox 360 Gamerscore League

I should be the leader for crackdown, neorat has 710 I have 1030

Around the Network

Shouldn't I also get top achiever for gears of war windows?

I also got a higher guitar hero 2 score than Loko Moi MX

Why do I keep rotating from last to second to last?

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

@sublime

Congrats on that, go hit the bars (in real life, not Honkers in GTA4! ;) )

@BrainboxLtd

Yea you are a crazy achiever, well done. Is 1000/1000 in VP hard to get? I was under the impression it wasnt. Not many people play Skate (only 3), so Ill think about it. PGR4 has a higher chance of making it in. Ill think about it next update.

@outlawauron

Yea I was debating on which way to put it. I wanted the medal people to be on top. Just look at your Gamerscore Rank (2nd column) and you should get an idea of where you stand on total Gamerscore.

@SleepWaker

I just saw that. It looks like MGC didnt pick up that data from your Live account, possibly because you acquired those Achievements offline. Can you do a small favour and start those games whilst connected to Xbox Live i.e. Crackdown and GH2?

EaglesEye379 said:

Yea you are a crazy achiever, well done. Is 1000/1000 in VP hard to get? I was under the impression it wasnt.

Nah, it's easy, just time consuming. I just love Viva Pinata and always look for an excuse to bring it up. =P

Skate on the other hand was a nightmare. =/

Around the Network

If I am shooting for Gold in a week, I will pick up VP. :)

coolestguyever said:
Goddbless said:
We should have an award for the most difficult achievement unlocked in a week.

GRAW has the f***** hardest achievements i've ever seen (although theres probably harder)

for example, just some of the achievements:

- Committed = play for 8 hours straight on multiplayer

- World champion = Climb to the top of the universal leaderboard!!!!!! -> fu**ing hardest achievement ever!!!!!

- Solo chamption = climb to the top of the solo leaderboard

- team chamption = climb to the top of the team leaderboard

yeah so its settled, GRAW has the hardest achievements. i defy you to name a harder achievement than world champion.

I know people that boosted to get the leaderboard achievements, and I got the commited achievement my 1st night playing! 

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Now that I'm on the chart it's time to get some achievements. I was trying not to get much until I was counted so I could go for the record.

I have a few games I haven't played yet that I can use like: Bionicle, Bioshock, Forza 2, Lost Odessy, Lost Planet, Mass Effect & The Orange Box. 

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

I just got forty points or fifty points for "One man Army" on GTA IV

Love the new chart update, EaglesEye379. Very nice with the individual games leaders. Okay, I'm coming out guns blazing this week! I'm gonna try for at least 1000 points. Already notched 125 late last night from beating GTA4 (missed "Liberty City Minute" by 20 minutes... last 2 story missions take about 40 minutes combined). Now time to go mop up the side quests, etc. That should be another 300-400. Plus finish off BioShock, another 190 and finally get back to GoW.