Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Xbox 360 Gamerscore League

Strategyking92 said:
jasonnc80 said:
I just got it too.

Thanks erikers for the reminder. I got a playlist to 6exp just for this but forgot it was the 7th lol.

 

I see you have played avatar recently...... nice.

 

OT: Anybody think TGS will be good this year? (not that it wasn't last year) I will be checking X3F hourly

 

It's not over yet ;)

 

@ my little Saints Row problem: I'll ask my brother if he gives my his savegame on his memory card. His progress in that file should be about mine.



Around the Network
Barozi said:
Noooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!

I inserted Saints Row 1 and it says Broken Savegame :'(
Now I need to start up all over again. Waisted about 20 hours...

 

Same thing happened to me........... I was about 50 hours in to the game and was attempting to finish all the side mission achievements (Collect all the CD's, Collecting cars and getting them back before damageing them too much ect)

It said my save file was corrupted, Now whenever i start a new game part of my characters body are invisable (No pants. no feet)

Was on 490 G's, no way in hell im going through all that again

Great game but some terrible glitches, Especially when driving on the freeway

Oh well, At least you have your brothers save file to fall back on



Ronster316 said:

Same thing happened to me........... I was about 50 hours in to the game and was attempting to finish all the side mission achievements (Collect all the CD's, Collecting cars and getting them back before damageing them too much ect)

Ouch !

Ronster316 said:

It said my save file was corrupted, Now whenever i start a new game part of my characters body are invisable (No pants. no feet)

I got exactly the same problem, but only when I try to load my broken savegame. When I start a new game everything is normal.

Sooooooo sexy ^^



Barozi said:
Ronster316 said:

Same thing happened to me........... I was about 50 hours in to the game and was attempting to finish all the side mission achievements (Collect all the CD's, Collecting cars and getting them back before damageing them too much ect)

Ouch !

Ronster316 said:

It said my save file was corrupted, Now whenever i start a new game part of my characters body are invisable (No pants. no feet)

I got exactly the same problem, but only when I try to load my broken savegame. When I start a new game everything is normal.

Sooooooo sexy ^^

 

 Yup, My character looked exactly like that

I guess because i was so p*ssed at 50+ hours gameplay going down the toilet i never bothered to start a new game on a new save file

Only way i would start again is if theres a major drought of 360 games during summer 09 (Zero percent chance then lol)



i never had any serious glitches in Saints Row...and cant have a proper GTA clone without some glitches



"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

Update will either be Friday or Saturday due to other business.



Wow, Silent Hill 5 is really really good. I knew when X-play gave it 4 out of 5 stars it probably would be. Camera, combat and control is all improved. Atmosphere and sound is great. All in all, love it. To all the people who whined and moaned that Konami wasn't actually making it.... suck it!! You know, honestly, Konami hasn't been much of anything since the NES and SNES days anyway. I'm glad they turned it over to an american team. Good choice, good game. Shame, it will probably sell like crap.

Also, anyone think it's weird that we are 3 years into the 360s life cycle before we finally get a good survival horror game? I mean if you don't count condemned, which was good, but I mean true 3rd person survival horror. Seems odd it took that long.



Just finished Endless setlist on Rock Band on expert. Probably the worst gaming experience of my life. Ignoring all the times I had to start a song again after failing, the true misery started when I got to song #55 which is the Honest Bob song. So about 5 1/2 hours in I get to this piece of dog crap song. I fail it about 20 times in a row because I couldn't get the vocals right. Nobody on earth could get those vocals right including the actual singer himself.

Whole thing must have taken me 6 or 6 1/2 hours by myself, and I was seriously contemplating suicide before it was over.  Screw that game, I don't know why everybody on earth besides me has 100% vocals on a song when I've tried everything.  Screw the first 1:30 of Foreplay's drums too, that's the only thing keeping me from beating it.



Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%
 

Hey EaglesEye, are you sure we can't run a Silent Hill 5 race?? I figured since I'm the only one who owns it I might actually stand a chance then!! :o)



erikers said:

Just finished Endless setlist on Rock Band on expert. Probably the worst gaming experience of my life. Ignoring all the times I had to start a song again after failing, the true misery started when I got to song #55 which is the Honest Bob song. So about 5 1/2 hours in I get to this piece of dog crap song. I fail it about 20 times in a row because I couldn't get the vocals right. Nobody on earth could get those vocals right including the actual singer himself.

Whole thing must have taken me 6 or 6 1/2 hours by myself, and I was seriously contemplating suicide before it was over.  Screw that game, I don't know why everybody on earth besides me has 100% vocals on a song when I've tried everything.  Screw the first 1:30 of Foreplay's drums too, that's the only thing keeping me from beating it.

On RB2 you can 100% a talkie song by putting the mic up to the speaker while the song plays :)  The first one is a little harder but the talkie songs still are pretty easy.  Charlene is also a good one since it's about 80 seconds long.

The endless setlist I totally feel you on that one.  I did it once with a group of people (we had extras to switch off).  Sadly we had some unexperienced players so I only got credit for doing it on medium...  It's so much easier if you have just one other person to help you through a few of the hard songs.  I have a friend who plays expert guitar also and my g/f can play expert drums but I just haven't had the heart to go back and do the setlist a 2nd time.  On RB2 though some of the songs are pretty hard so I don't know if it's going to be possible to get through them all.

Congrats on getting through expert on the setlist :)

 



Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection