By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Xbox 360 Gamerscore League

SleepWaking said:
EaglesEye Is guitar hero going to be same case as Rockband?? When is it actually going to be released in Europe, everybody says something different.

Its out 26 Oct in NA (so its been out for 3 days) and 7 Nov for EU.

So although its quite a big advantage for NA, I think Guitar Hero Achievements are normally skill-based so time doesnt matter as much. So I will put the Race end the same to save me work.

Saying that though, I just realised NA gets about 5 weeks and EU gets 3 weeks. So I will extend it to end at Dec 4, so EU gamers get at least 4 weeks.

Around the Network
EaglesEye379 said:
SleepWaking said:
EaglesEye Is guitar hero going to be same case as Rockband?? When is it actually going to be released in Europe, everybody says something different.

Its out 26 Oct in NA (so its been out for 3 days) and 7 Nov for EU.

So although its quite a big advantage for NA, I think Guitar Hero Achievements are normally skill-based so time doesnt matter as much. So I will put the Race end the same to save me work.

Saying that though, I just realised NA gets about 5 weeks and EU gets 3 weeks. So I will extend it to end at Dec 4, so EU gamers get at least 4 weeks.

I think in the netherlands it's delayed then or something because according to my local gamestore they will be getting the  gamecopies 21 november.

@Machina

The combat had depth, since using different combos and planning how you attack your enemies gives you more XP. There are many types of weapons, guns and the spells have different levels which allow you to attack differently. Also, how you level your strength and skill also changes your combat style.

In terms of dieing, well I didnt die at all for the 6 hours I was allowed to play but some of the groups nearly killed me if I didnt heal up. I am sure there are harder bosses. But nevertheless, you just feel rewarded in everything you do in that game. The enemies and dialogue are very interesting.

@ SleepWaker

Keep me informed if thats really true. Most of the ads say EU is Nov 7. Check its not just your game store?

EaglesEye379 said:
@Machina

The combat had depth, since using different combos and planning how you attack your enemies gives you more XP. There are many types of weapons, guns and the spells have different levels which allow you to attack differently. Also, how you level your strength and skill also changes your combat style.

In terms of dieing, well I didnt die at all for the 6 hours I was allowed to play but some of the groups nearly killed me if I didnt heal up. I am sure there are harder bosses. But nevertheless, you just feel rewarded in everything you do in that game. The enemies and dialogue are very interesting.

@ SleepWaker

Keep me informed if thats really true. Most of the ads say EU is Nov 7. Check its not just your game store?

on the internet I found dates for 7,14 and 21 november (all the 360 band-kit). we shall see I geuss.

Thanks Eagles, your the best. I look forward again starting from a clean slate :)

Around the Network

Eagles, are you sure about my points? Missing updates have me confused... but I had 890 points in Fable alone in the last week. That doesn't include 160 or so in Dead Space and a couple hundred I got in Silent Hill as well as a few in Fable: Pub Games.... so I'm confused how I'm showing 440 points and that's all.

I hate it about your Fable disk, you have to get another one, even if you have to refund amazon and buy it somewhere else. lol, the dialog is great. Overall the humor reminds me of Monty Python a lot of times. Looney Brits!

Edit: I just saw the update date and that it was from a couple weeks ago so nevermind.

@sublime

This update is for the week before Fable 2. It kinda threw me off a little at first too then I noticed the date and remembered Eagleseye's post about the update being delayed.

The next update if I remember right will be for two weeks instead of the normal one.

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection

@sublime
Well if you head over to mygamercard.net, they are having a fault right now. Apparently Microsoft is doing something with Xbox.com.

Here is the info: Gamercard Updates Paused

Update 1 - 10:45 Eastern: Microsoft has acknowledged the issue and is working on a fix. We’ll try it again tomorrow morning. Assuming things return to normal, all of your game data will be imported normally the next time you use your GamerCard, when updates resume.

Just a heads up that GamerCard updates have been paused for the time being, we’ve identified a data issue on Microsoft’s end, preventing us from getting fully accurate information.

During this time, any information not already on your GamerCard will not be reflected until updates resume. Also, in this particular case, some game names may be reporting incorrectly. This is temporary.

I’ve sent notification to Microsoft, and will both resume updates, and post a notification when things are back to normal. Provided you’re using your GamerCard as suggested, no further action from users will be necessary.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Link: http://inside.mygamercard.net/2008/10/28/october-28th-gamercard-updates-paused/

Yes the next update is for 2 weeks and will cover Oct 16 - Oct 30. This update covers Oct 10 - 16, quite a while ago. If all goes to plan, Ill do the next update as normal tomorrow.

Just started a new character and froze after about an hour. It seems that when NPCs talk to you, you better sit tight and wait for them to finish the scene. It seems to freeze when I dont bother to listen to them and run around with the dog.

Finally my gh 2 platinum :D

End of 2011 (made 02/01/11) 
Wii: 99.453 m
Xbox 360: 67.837 m 
Ps 3: 60.726 m

Best Games/Serie of the Generation