By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Xbox 360 Gamerscore League

Fable 2: It's addicting as heck. All I can do is think about it while I'm away, and when I'm home I can't stop playing it and already thinking about my next couple play throughs. In short, already one of if not my favorite 360 game out right next to Oblivion and Dead Rising.  All in all it's a huge step up from the first one in every regard and I liked the first one a lot.

Dead Space would be in my top 10 360 games list.

Around the Network
erikers said:

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 achievements are out

Here

You and I are like the only ones that really play C&C aren't we. Those achievements do look fun though and I'm excited about the co-op campaign!

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Goddbless said:
erikers said:

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 achievements are out

Here

You and I are like the only ones that really play C&C aren't we. Those achievements do look fun though and I'm excited about the co-op campaign!

I have a feeling a few more will play Red Alert 3 this time.  I expect it to be a lot better than Tiberium Wars

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

I've got half the achievements on Fable II!

How is everyone else doing?

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

When is the update coming?? i want to see how i did in the Rock band 2 race

Around the Network
Commando said:
I've got half the achievements on Fable II!

How is everyone else doing?

790 points at the moment.  Just finished the story and all of the quests available pre-ending.  I may get all the silver keys and gargoyles for another 50 points.  Then it's a matter of playing through 2 more times to get the 2 other endings for another 50 points plus whatever other gamerscore change I can pick up.

I'm at 300 points since I lost my xbox. I did get to borrow a 360 from my friend until Fallout 3 comes out lol. When does the race for Fable 2 end? I don't think I'll be able to compete in the race even though for the most part the achievements seem pretty easy to get.

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection

^ hmmm. I think there should be some kind of adjustment made for you.
Like when you get it replaced and you get like 28 days or whatever to compete and the score can be implemented(awarded) retroactively.

gratz, sublime

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

I'm at 550 did you get the dolls already sublime? I have most of the achievements that aren't main story related, almost all the online ones I have done except the dolls. I just finished the spire.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Just preordered Gears of War 2 from amazon. I think this is the best way to order as they give you a free $10 gift code if you preorder the standard edition and they also give you the option of 1st day shipping where you get it on November 7th. This takes any effort out of getting the game on the first day. Last time I was in a line for about 20 minutes which was pretty lame.

Greatest game ever is only 12 days away.

P.S. machina, when you get finished playing through the 14 new chambers, can you give me a time length they last for? That's basically what I'd be paying for if I got it since I bought Orange box. I don't see why the geniuses at Valve won't offer the new levels as dlc for people who own Orange Box, they must hate more money.

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%