By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How long has your Wii been turned off for?

For those (very few) of you who are on the US and haven't played yours in a while without finals as an excuse, why don't you own Brawl?

Around the Network

3 Days (Mmmm lots of things to do)

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

about....since i got all the chars in brawl...so when did brawl come out then say 2days after that.

Incert Witty Comment on how i'm a fanboy of all systems including PC here.

I'd guess almost a week. I've been extremely buried in Phantom Brave leveling up all my party members and merging them with items with skills.

I've also been playing Franchise mode in NCAA College Basketball 06 and went through two seasons playing every tournament and in confrence game... with minutes set to what real college game minutes are right.

Just moved from Robert Morris University to Central Michigan University.

One of these days... probably this weekend i'll get some more guys through Classic or All-Star mode in brawl... or go back to Super Paper Mario... or Medal of Honour... or Strikers... i never did beat Petey.

BTW, I don't play Brawl. I had a longing for some SMG.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

i played with it yesterday. I generally turn it (or sometimes my ds) on 4 days a week - the other 3 are dedicated gf time.

It's been off less than 12 hours. I play almost every day. The only time I don't play every day is if I have a lot of studying to do.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

I bought Brawl and was very unimpressed. That kind of killed my desire to play my Wii for a while. I started playing it (not Brawl, just the games in general) again this weekend though. My Guitar Hero game is with Activision so I can get my replacement disc, so I can't play the game I played the most often.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

It's been about 10 hours since I was last playing Mario Kart Wii on it.

SJGohan3972 said:
well it's currently been off for about an hour and twenty minutes. I'm in class but I played it during my break from 11:00 to about 12:45. I play the thing every day.

Turns out I accidentily left the Wii on during my last class. So it's been turned off for about 3 minutes.

Currently dreaming of: DKC4 or Sonic the Hedgehog 4 (classic 2D platformers) for WiiWare, Smash Bros. for DSi, New Super Mario World for DSi, a Wii remake or true sequel of Final Fantasy Tactics.

One down, hopefully more awesomeness to come.