By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How long has your Wii been turned off for?

Almost 2 weeks. It's finals time here, so no time for games. :( I've got lots of games to play next week though! :)

Around the Network

About 23 minutes.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Since uh 2 days ago I guess. I need to Brawl moar

Unless you're counting the yellow light as "on", I'd say it's on now.

3 days, iv gotta do a lot of work :( but before then i hadnt used it for a good couple of monhs, but hen i got mario kart XD

Since I bought it. It is not like we can use it to play games, so I never turn it on.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network

Since Sunday (4/20)

4 weeks and 5 days.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

more than 10 hours per day

well it's currently been off for about an hour and twenty minutes. I'm in class but I played it during my break from 11:00 to about 12:45. I play the thing every day.

Currently dreaming of: DKC4 or Sonic the Hedgehog 4 (classic 2D platformers) for WiiWare, Smash Bros. for DSi, New Super Mario World for DSi, a Wii remake or true sequel of Final Fantasy Tactics.

One down, hopefully more awesomeness to come.

last night.... so only a few hours

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989