By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metaphor: ReFantazio - Reviews: 94 Metacritic / 92 Opencritic

Leynos said:

Awesome. I love persona 5 but far from the best Atlus game. That honor belongs to Soul Hackers.

Did you play Soul Hackers 2? If so how would you rate your disappointment?

Around the Network
Kyuu said:
Leynos said:

Awesome. I love persona 5 but far from the best Atlus game. That honor belongs to Soul Hackers.

We don't speak its name in this household.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:
Kyuu said:

Is that why I haven't seem that game ever not being discounted? lol

BraLoD said:
Leynos said:

I dont know about the PS version, but on steam the game receives 75% discount several times.

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

I’m glad this game is coming to PS4, I’m not quite ready to move on to PS5 but really want to play this, love the Persona games. Shin Megami games not so much but also enjoy them!

Looks like I will have to order from Play Asia if I want a physical copy though…

Around the Network

GotY has been decided?

Might have to give it try. Never played Persona and this looks more interesting.

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED

Shikamo said:
BraLoD said:

I dont know about the PS version, but on steam the game receives 75% discount several times.

Yeah I haven't seem it not being discounted, it's always in the discount list.

It's usually one of the cheapest PS5 physical games every time I look into some sites too, and usually RPGs are one of the most expensive, not cheapest, options.

Replaying the demo now, third time I've done the first real dungeon for the third time and I just realised this would be the perfect handheld Switch game in the way its designed. I never played a persona game on handheld but I assume those would also be a perfect fit with the small chunks of gameplay and the time mechanics, you can get something out of it in really smalk sessions, P5 was that way too. A real pity they skipped the Switch alas at least there is trophies on playstation to pursue. It's ot exactly some powerhouse of game either, I' surprised they didn't try the Switch port.

Chrkeller said:

GotY has been decided?

Might have to give it try. Never played Persona and this looks more interesting.

It's actually very difficult to predict.

I was thinking Rebirth and Metaphor hurting each other's tally would make it easy for AstroBot. But having finished AstroBot, it's a short joyful game with basically no story, poor replayability, and little challenge. I don't know if it has the ability to "stay in your mind" like Rebirth and Metaphor probably will.

I know that I easily prefer Rebirth over AstroBot.

LegitHyperbole said:

Replaying the demo now, third time I've done the first real dungeon for the third time and I just realised this would be the perfect handheld Switch game in the way its designed. I never played a persona game on handheld but I assume those would also be a perfect fit with the small chunks of gameplay and the time mechanics, you can get something out of it in really smalk sessions, P5 was that way too. A real pity they skipped the Switch alas at least there is trophies on playstation to pursue. It's ot exactly some powerhouse of game either, I' surprised they didn't try the Switch port.

A leaker called Midori said P3R and Metaphor will be port for Switch 2. I bought both for PC, but if they launch for Switch 2 maybe I'll buy both again. 

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)