By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Wanted November

Vote for your top 5 most anticipated games in decending order!

Rules:

• Points will be tallied based off of the placement of the titles. For instance, your #1 will get 5 points, #2 will get 4, etc. 
    • 1. = 5 points
    • 2. = 4 points
    • 3. = 3 points
    • 4. = 2 points
    • 5. = 1 point
  • Your game selections all have to release in November at the earliest, any after is eligible. Nothing from October or before though
  • Your games have to be either announced or confirmed otherwise for your vote to count.  
  • You may vote for a game as long as it has not released in your region or on your console (though it does have to be confirmed to be releasing for your console).
  • If you have a question about a release of a game, feel free to ask. If there is a mistake on my part, feel free to let me know and I will correct it. 
  • You may change your vote throughout the month but please make a new post quoting your old post.
  • Periodically, I will update this thread with release dates if you are wanting to stick with titles with release dates. But don't let this keep you from voting for games that don't have release dates. 
  • Results will be posted in the previous months thread. 

As usual, I want to thank those of you who have committed to voting every month! 

Around the Network

October Releases (No More Voting For These)

A Quiet Place: The Road Ahead, Atari 50: The Anniversary Celebration Expanded Edition, Batman: Arkham  Shadow, Call of Duty: Black Ops 6, Bloodless, Clock Tower Rewind, Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition, Diablo IV: Vessel of Hatred, Dragon Age: The Veilguard, Dragon Ball: Sparking! Zero, Dragon Age: The Veilguard, Eternights, Fear the Spotlight, Goblin Slayer: Another Adventurer: Nightmare Feast, Kill Knight, The Last Time I Saw You, Life is Strange: Double Exposure,  Master Detective Archives: Rain Code+ (PC,PS,XB), MechWarrior 5: Clans, Metaphor: ReFantazio, Neptunia Game Maker R:Evolution, Neva, New World: Aeternum, Nikoderiko: The Magical World, The Plucky Squire, Predator: Hunting Grounds, Romance of the Three Kingdom 8 Remake, Romancing SaGa 2: Revenge of the Seven, RetroRealms: Halloween, RetroRealms: Ash vs Evil Dead, Shadows of the Damned: Hella Remastered, Silent Hill 2, Sonic x Shadow Generations, Spongebob Squarepants: The Patrick Game, Squirrel with A Gun, Starship Troopers Extermination, Super Mario Party Jamboree, Sword Art Online Fractured Daydream, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants Unleashed, To The Moon (S|X,PS5) Transformers: Galactic Trials, Undisputed, Unknown 9: Awakening, Until Dawn Remake, Victory Heat Rally, Wildermyth, Wilmot Works It Out, Wingspan (PS), Yakuza Kiwami, Ys X: Nordics, Zero the Kamikaze Squirrel

November (Last Chance to Vote)

Aero the Acro-Bat: Rascal Rival Revenge, AntonBlast (NS, PC), Assassin's Creed Shadows, Battle Spirits CrossOver, Dragon Quest III: HD-2D, Empires of the Ants, Farmagia, Farming Simulator 25, Funko Fusion (NS,PS4), Genshin Impact (S|X), Lego Horizon Adventures, Mario & Luigi: Brothership, Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024, Mind Over Magnet, MySims: Cozy Bundle, Phantom Brave The Hermuda Triangle Remastered, Planet Coaster 2, River City Saga: Three Kingdoms Next, Skydance's Behemoth, Slitterhead, Snow Bros Wonderland, S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2: Heart Of Chernobyl, Stray (NS), TAITO Milestones

December 

Alien: Rogue Incursion (PSVR2, SteamVR, Quest 3), Besiege, Fairy Tail 2, Fantasian Neo Dimension, Fitness Boxing 3: Your Personal Trainer, Indiana Jones and the Great Circle, Legacy Of Kain Soul Reaver 1 & 2 Remastered, Marvel Rivals, Stella of the End, Stray Children, Under Defeat 

January 2025

Cuisineer, Donkey Kong Country Returns HD, Ender Magnolia: Bloom in the Mist, Freedom Wars Remastered, Guilty Gear Strive (NS), Phantom Brave: The Lost Hero, Tales of Graces f Remastered, Utawarerumono Trilogy, Wizardry: The Five Ordeals,

February 2025

Assassin's Creed Shadows, Avowed, Civilization VII, Cladun X3, Kingdom Come: Deliverance II, Like A Dragon: Pirate Yakuza in Hawaii, Lost Records: Bloom & Rage Tape 1, Monster Hunter Wilds, Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds Ultimate, Tales of Iron II: Whiskers of Winter

March 2025
Atelier Yumia: The Alchemist of Memories & the Envisioned Land, Lost Records: Bloom & Rage Tape 2, Suikoden I & II HD Remaster: Gate Run and Dunan Unification Wars, Tales of the Shire: A Lord of the Rings Game, Two Point Museum

April

Fatal Fury: City of the Wolves, Fantasy Life i: The Girl Who Steals Time, The Hundred Line: Last Defense Academy, Koira, Ratatan

1) Metroid Prime 4: Beyond (NS) =
2) No Rest for the Wicked (PS5) =
3) DOOM: The Dark Ages (PS5) =
4) Ender Magnolia: Bloom in the Mist (NS) =
5) 33 Immortals (XS) *NEW*

1. Gears of War: E-Day (PC)
2. DOOM: The Dark Ages (PC)
3. S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 (PC)
4. Avowed (PC) 
5. Kingdom Come: Deliverance 2 (PC)

1 - Control 2 (PC)
2 - Planet Coaster 2 (PC)
3 - Grand Theft Auto VI (PC)
4 - Judas (PC)
5 - Wreckfest 2 (PC)

Around the Network

1. Hollow Knight Silksong (PS5)
2. Control 2 (PS5)
3. Monster Hunter Wilds (PS5)
4. Clair Obscur: Expedition 33 (PS5)
5. Penny Blood (PS5)

1. Fable (PC)
  2. Gears of War: E-Day (PC)
  3. Doom: The Dark Ages (PC)
  4. Indiana Jones and the Great Circle (PC)
  5. Avowed (PC)

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Now that I know it's not a Souls-like game, I have another one to add to the list:

1-Xenonauts 2 (PC - Still in Early Access)
2-Commandos: Origins (PC)
3-Cleared Hot (PC)
4-Deliver At All Costs (PC)
5-Hell is Us (PC)

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

1. Tales of Graces F Remastered (PC)
2. Capcom Fighting Collection 2 (PC)
3. Grand Theft Auto VI (PS5)
4. Dragon Quest III HD-2D (PC)
5. Mario & Luigi: Brothership (NS)

Also you have AC Shadows twice (once in Feb 2025 and once in Nov 2024)

1. Gears of War E-Day (PC)
2. Claire Obscur: Expedition 33 (PC)
3. State of Decay 3 (PC)
4. Perfect Dark (PC)
5. Grand Theft Auto VI (PS5)