By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metaphor: ReFantazio Prologue Demo is available now for Xbox Series, PS4, PS5 and PC

Tagged games:

Playing the Prologue demo  (beginning of the full version), you will be able to transfer your save data that you create in this demo to the full version of the game, and you will be able to use the same character status.

PS: I'll test later on Steam, but many peoples are saying that the optimization is horrible on Pc and consoles. I'll try to run using Ultra Settings and 1440p with a Ryzen 7 5800x and a RTX 3070, so I'll tell my experience here later today.

Trailer

Last edited by Shikamo - on 25 September 2024

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

God I hope this is good.

All platforms*

Except the Switch

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mar1217 said:

All platforms*

Except the Switch

Midoria said Switch 2 will receive a Persona 3 Reload port and a Metaphor port, maybe I almost get it right :P

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Downloading it now. Probably the game I'm anticipating the most next quarter. Love Atlus RPGs, and knowing it's as long as Persona 5 made me even more excited

The only thing holding me from buying it is because I know an enchanted version is coming in 2 years and Atlus will offer no upgrade lol, I will get it regardless though if it's as acclaimed as Persona

Around the Network
Shikamo said:

Playing the Prologue demo  (beginning of the full version), you will be able to transfer your save data that you create in this demo to the full version of the game, and you will be able to use the same character status.

PS: I'll test later on Steam, but many peoples are saying that the optimization is horrible on Pc and consoles. I'll try to run using Ultra Settings and 1440p with a Ryzen 7 5800x and a RTX 3070, so I'll tell my experience here later today.

I played couple of hours on Asus ROG Ally (Steam version). While not running perfectly, but still 50-60 fps on average on low settings with rare occasional drops to 26-27 in open world. A lot better than P3R was.

If this under performs all we are ever gonna get fron these guys is endless Persona games and Perona The remake remastered edition 2 like releases.

I already played the entire demo and I'm surprised because it took me something like 7 hrs to finish, so i'll put my impression below.

Like many people said on steam the game runs like shit. I have a RTX 3070 and a Ryzen 7 5800x and I played with ambient oclusion enabled, high textures, 1440p and 150% resolution scale and the game give a sensation that dont have AA and this really annoyed me. I cap my framerate to 60 fps to run smootly, so in the city, open areas and dungeons I played at 60 fps with no problem.

About the game, Metaphor is my most antecipated game in 2024 and exceeded my expectations. I really liked the combat and the difficult (I choosed the hard difficult and omfg this game as hard as hell). The history is intriguing and I really enjoyed it, I loved the characters and the soundtrack is one of the best I've ever heard in any game I've ever played (I'm not exaggerating).

I'll make my pre-order on steam in the end of the month and I recommend to buy the standard version, because Atlus will launch a better version in 1.5-2 years :P

PS: Add me on steam :) https://steamcommunity.com/id/Gustavo_Valim/

Wow. 7 hours. I'm gonna get cosy with this one so. The only thing is I don't wanna repeat 7 hours and it's a while til October 11th, I know you can swap your save over but it's a big chuck of time to break the game up. Fuck. I'll probably end starting from the start again. Game looks to be worth it. Fingers crossed..

Interested in opinions about the game (Please lets not have it watered down to just graphics.). Wont play the demo myself because I hate RPG demo's.