By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - State of Play Sept 24

LegitHyperbole said:

What about a showcase at TGS? Are they doing anything there, maybe this might be siapointing but it's not the end of the road for another three months...

Hideo Kojima updated this morning that Death Stranding 2 is getting a 90 minute presentation rather than the original 60 minutes.

Around the Network
G2ThaUNiT said:
LegitHyperbole said:

What about a showcase at TGS? Are they doing anything there, maybe this might be siapointing but it's not the end of the road for another three months...

Hideo Kojima updated this morning that Death Stranding 2 is getting a 90 minute presentation rather than the original 60 minutes.

Ya almost had me for a sec. 😆 

LegitHyperbole said:
G2ThaUNiT said:

LegitHyperbole said:

The State of Play is basically their TGS showcase. 

the-pi-guy said:
LegitHyperbole said:

The State of Play is basically their TGS showcase. 

Awe bugger. 

Around the Network
G2ThaUNiT said:
LegitHyperbole said:

Holy hell. Nice one. I couldn't find it on his aaccount, perhaps I'm following the wrong Kojima. 90 minutes is insane but I'm down for it. 

Gonna make a wild prediction. Base PS5 slim cut by 50 USD on both mm digital and disk model.

G2ThaUNiT said:
BraLoD said:

Where is the 15 games list? Twitter doesn't exist anymore.

Oh right. Forgot about that lol. A "State of Play" section went up early in the Japanese PlayStation Store and had images of these 15 games. 

ASTRO BOT
The Last of Us Part I
Stellar Blade
Horizon Zero Dawn
LEGO Horizon Adventures
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge
Monster Hunter Wilds
Metro Awakening
Dynasty Warriors: Origins
FANTASIAN Neo Dimension
Fear the Spotlight
Dragon Age: The Veilguard
Sonic X Shadow Generations
Alan Wake II
Hell is Us

Here's the image

The list feels like games that something to do with the games there, not necessarily the actual games there.

I don't see a point in TLoU1 being there... unless it's some kind of PS5 Pro demo which would be really... lame.

G2ThaUNiT said:
LegitHyperbole said:

This time you crawl everywhere at half a mile an hour and the game is 10000 miles of landscape! What a genius he is!

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Hell is Us and Metro Awakening, oh no we're gonna see the Last of Us Part 1 AGAIN