By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Astrobot receives "universal acclaim" on Metacritic, 94

Tagged games:

Hiku said:

Also #1 in Brazil.
Nice to see. I hope it does really well.

Got my copy from another store, gladly it still got #1 in Amazon Brazil without me 🤣

Around the Network

I got lucky, got the last copy at my local store and that was in the early afternoon first day of release.

Crazy user scores, and apparently already 2024's best selling game on Amazon US ahead of College Football.

This game is about to shatter my humble expectations.

Seems like it's having a good reception. Wonder how soon they get the new stages/ courses out.

Around the Network
Kyuu said:

Crazy user scores, and apparently already 2024's best selling game on Amazon US ahead of College Football.

College Football? Is that the name of the game? Can't believe this was the #1 xD

BraLoD said:
Kyuu said:

College Football? Is that the name of the game? Can't believe this was the #1 xD

It has a funny name, but EA Sports College Football 25 is by far the biggest release this year in the US (much bigger than Helldivers 2), having ranked #1 on NPD's year to date at its release and causing July hardware sales to jump significantly year over year (Now imagine GTA6's hardware boost).

In Astro We Trust.

Edit: Amazon rankings got a weird bug that removed the data from January to July. Makes sense.

Last edited by Kyuu - on 08 September 2024

Kyuu said:
BraLoD said:

It has a funny name, but EA Sports College Football 25 is by far the biggest release this year in the US (much bigger than Helldivers 2), having ranked #1 on NPD's year to date at its release and causing July hardware sales to jump significantly year over year (Now imagine GTA6's hardware boost).

In Astro We Trust.

Edit: Amazon rankings got a weird bug that removed the data from January to July. Makes sense.

Welp, that's a wild bug to have. But hey Amazon for ya. 

Hopefully, it truly is the success people like us want because I actually have to wonder how many physical copies of the game did Sony shipped if it's actually already experiencing sold out in some places. 

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Best PS5 game without a doubt, for any of the Nintendo platformer fans out there still without a PS5... it's worth the purchase just because of Astro Bot, it's THAT good.
If you still don't want to get a PS5, even as it has a bunch of other amazing games, be sure to pick this game up if it comes to PC.

BraLoD said:

Best PS5 game without a doubt, for any of the Nintendo platformer fans out there still without a PS5... it's worth the purchase just because of Astro Bot, it's THAT good.
If you still don't want to get a PS5, even as it has a bunch of other amazing games, be sure to pick this game up if it comes to PC.

Steam Deck it is then ! (Steam Deck 2 probably 😆)

Though, I don't know if the heavy referential aspect of the game would hit me much since I don't have a connection with Sony's IPs

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909